Basic toolkit for 354

/ Basic toolkit for 354 #11  
You shouldn't need any,them chinese tractors are built to last,,,,thingy,,,,but seriously folks,,them chinese tractors break almost as often as a john deere,or kaboto,,,,,sound man,thanks also for that list,I'll print it out and use it as a checklist to see what alls I need,,thingy again

/ Basic toolkit for 354 #12  
Nobody carries a leatherman anymore??? I have a Leaterman Wave on my belt and it will do amazing things for you when you are in a desperate situation....

/ Basic toolkit for 354 #13  
I have the leatherman with needlenose pliers and the micra with the scissors.

Soundguy

/ Basic toolkit for 354 #14  
Sound man,thats not on the list,would you recommend me getting that as well as the other stuff ? Any help is apprieciated,,,thingy

/ Basic toolkit for 354
Thanks everyone for all the help. Soundguy, what kind of trailer do you recommend for hauling the toolbox with all that stuff? ;)

One of the things that attracted me to the Jinma was the sense of community and shared adventure that I get from reading the boards. We're all in this together, dealers and customers alike.

/ Basic toolkit for 354 #16  
Sound man,,leatherman tool,,,been looking,now you say you got one with a micri,now is that short for microscope or something like that? Thats a heck of an idea,,you could get up close to your chinese tractor,,always was a little worried about them chinese germs,,tractors one thing,its made of steel,,but them chinese made it,,and lord only knows what they got on them,,great idea,,will check futher,any advise is welcome,thingy

/ Basic toolkit for 354 #17  
1st messages said that this was a 'remote' farm.

My messages starts out by saying 'what tools are needed for owning a tractor'.. not what tools to carry with you on the tractor. ( I.E. . what tools to keep in the shop... )

Later on towards the end of my message i said, "that's it for the tools in the shop, now here's what you can carry on the tractor".. Then i list a small handfull of items that should be easy to stow even on a small tractor.

For another poster:

Oh.. and a leatherman 'micra' is a small version of a leatherman... it has scissors instead of a pair of pliers.. 'micra'.. as in 'micro'.. meaning small.. etc..

Soundguy

quicksandfarmer said:
Thanks everyone for all the help. Soundguy, what kind of trailer do you recommend for hauling the toolbox with all that stuff? ;)

One of the things that attracted me to the Jinma was the sense of community and shared adventure that I get from reading the boards. We're all in this together, dealers and customers alike.

/ Basic toolkit for 354 #18  
Thanks soundman,,as always,very informative,thingy

/ Basic toolkit for 354 #19  
Any reason why you substitute 'man' for 'guy'. It takes just as long to type the 3 letters m-a-n as it does g-u-y..???!.. Or is this just a covert way to kick the dog?

SoundGUY