Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,556  
Coffee is used to reduce mortality from several causes.

Coffee may have some things in common with EV's..., every other month It Is either great for you or it is just terrible. That said I am a big coffee drinker, but I think you have me beat with the midnight runs though, generally stop around 9pm.
What is with the alternate definition? 🤣. Truth doesn't exist here

Actually there is one outspoken EV youtuber who goes after some of the EV shilling because he went along with it , until he just couldn't anymore.
May be some bad language but he points out how the testers ( Influencer's) are compensated with trips etc. as long as a glowing review is posted.

He let one of the biggest EV channels have it.
(Fully Charged)

The attraction park on an island booked for just 20 people 'Ranks' right up there.

Don't worry, he gets to Tesla at 18:08...
If you don't spend advertising dollars as a manufacturer with the magazine and news outfits your review May also suffer.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,557  

I cannot imagine being trapped in the ice a hundred years ago, but thankfully I guess it was a steel ship since it started hauling coal after they got out of the ice.

Science knows technically we are still in the ice age. Just reaching the end of it and ask me things should be warming up but I'm still concerned about exhaust fumes when I'm at McDonald's getting my life extending coffee. 🙂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,560  
Coffee may have some things in common with EV's..., every other month It Is either great for you or it is just terrible. That said I am a big coffee drinker, but I think you have me beat with the midnight runs though, generally stop around 9pm.

Actually there is one outspoken EV youtuber who goes after some of the EV shilling.
May be some bad language but he points out how the testers ( Influencer's) are compensated with trips etc. as long as a glowing review is posted.

He let one of the biggest EV channels have it.
(Fully Charged)

The attraction park on an island booked for just 20 people 'Ranks' right up there.

Don't worry, he gets to Tesla at 18:08...
He's having fun.