Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,401  
you just keep tryin to convince yourself that you didn't buy a piece of junk, pal!

IIANM Every EV owner on this thread has at least one or more ICE vehicles, most have tractors as well. ' Want all be all EV?'
No, but it is a great utilitarian rig for me. Having both and living with them does give a person some references to compare.

Lately the EV has been sitting more since getting in some firewood , with a "Dodge" which some would use the same POS description ,but like the Tesla has not been my experience.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,403  
If you wish to read the entire law it is here:

If you want a quick short version via video you can have it here:

The real funny part is this fella:

He knows it is watching him, but yet is too "blind" to see just what that means. Just like the video says do you think this tech will only be used to keep drunks off the road, I know the person I quoted does as he is full into the kool aid. Thinking people know this will be used for "the greater good". It will control your movement and that is just what the .gov wants. I am shocked people are just so blind. But again this is a religion to them, as you can see his post starts with an insult.

Really when you get down to it, no wonder we are where we are. The american people stopped thinking long ago. Now if they question they are assaulted by people like this tradosaurus fella. Yell and scream, I am actually shocked he has not called anyone a fascist yet. To shame, insult, name call is their MO. It is really all they have as their positions can't stand the light of day.

You sound like a woman when losing an argument and not facts to back up your ignorant assertions.

Buh Bye!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,404  
IIANM Every EV owner on this thread has at least one or more ICE vehicles, most have tractors as well. ' Want all be all EV?'
No, but it is a great utilitarian rig for me. Having both and living with them does give a person some references to compare.

Lately the EV has been sitting more since getting in some firewood , with a "Dodge" which some would use the same POS description ,but like the Tesla has not been my experience.

The strawman from the ignoramuses that I have ignored think that as a Tesla owner I'm drinking the koolaid when in reality I've realized my EV serves a purpose just like my F250 diesel and my MX5400.
All I'm doing is correcting the ignorant posts. I could give a rip what people drive.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,405  
Here ya go Trad. Oh and by the way, they must come from China. LOL!!

1715124289247.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,409  

This is a different EV tear down company that I've never seen their work before. They illustrate why I say the safest bet when it comes to EVS for the working Man is Tesla.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,410  
Magna didn't scrap it, they furloughed the employee's until fisker either gets their stuff sorted, or goes **** up. If fisker sorts stuff out, magna will restart production. There's a lot of negative press jumping the gun on this one. Sure things don't look good, but it's not over. I don't understand all the negative press, unless they're deliberately trying to put them down.