Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,501  
Are you saying the stock price, a reflection of the value of the company, especially since they don't pay dividends, is going to be depressed for the next 5 years?!?
No, I'm not saying that the stock market price reflects of the value of the company.

Today the value of the company is based up on what is behind Elon's eyes and between his ears as is the case with any startup company, the value is all inside the entrepreneurs head.

No one has left Tesla that had the knowledge and skills absolutely required for payday to come someday.

Our kids are 26. I'm thinking of them when I put what little retirement funds I have in Tesla stock because it'll be about 40 years before they need it.

Robo taxis will be a money printing machine and can annually bring in about 5 times more value per vehicle than selling the vehicle once

The current 100 to $300 trading range for tes is set in cement until it's not.

People wonder why I mention 2045-2050 over and over and over because that is when this will happen in a concrete and a knowable way.

People living in fear of EV mandates are just brainwashed because they do not think they know anything but they're listening to people that know even less than they do.

Folks It is time to start thinking for yourself and stop listening to fear mongers. There will be falling sky but it will totally depend on where you're standing unless it's an asteroid.

EVs are here to stay until a better technology comes along. ICE will melt out over the next 25 years due to financial common Sense of the masses.

Buy an EV if you wish to do so to manage your expenses and to be a more independent Red-blooded American.

If one has a 10 to 30 year investment window then Tesla and other EVS might be a good bet but not really. I would not invest any money directly into car company.Tesla hopes to be out of the retail car sales business a long time before people quit buying cars for personal use since robo taxi will be much less expensive and they'll be Johnny on the spot.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,502  
See, if you post facts... You are itching for them to go bankrupt. 🙄

So, stop posting facts.

Sometimes people just post facts... Facts have no emotions... Like hatred (EV Haters).

If you interpret facts, as hate... That is sort of a you problem, not a me problem

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,503  
Why would I buy a Tesla if Tesla isn't a car company, and they hope to be out of the retail car business? I'd prefer to buy from a company that focuses on what I'm buying... A car. 🤣

I'd say people who refuse to be pressured into loving EVs, even when being called names... Are in fact thinking for themselves. When they sit down and pencil out the coat for themselves, they are thinking for themselves. When they look at how they drive and how that may affect what car they buy, they are thinking for themselves. The lie is that if you don't worship EVs, you aren't thinking for yourself. So, if we ALL AGREE, that means we are thinking for ourselves? 🤣. That seems counter intuitive.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,504  
Isn't it interesting that our previous links identifying this shutdown of the $25,000 project was seen by Trad and Grumpy ?
Why does what have anything to do with anything?

I have never commented on the rumored $25k Tesla.

All healthy businesses have some sort of plan for something like a higher volume lower cost product, no matter they may never make it to market. Some things are learned in the process which are useful on other projects.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,505  

All healthy businesses have some sort of plan for something like a higher volume lower cost product, no matter they may never make it to market. Some things are learned in the process which are useful on other projects.

Except it appears the messiah lied about it just last week...while we were being called haters and not free thinkers etc.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,506  
Trad misses so much having a bunch of us on ignore.....sort of like a child in a playground that is losing an argument, plugging their ears and repeatedly saying....." I can't hear you, I can't hear you "....... ;)
I don't have anyone on ignore, and @tradosaurus isn't missing anything worthwhile.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,507  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,508  
Gosh, this sounds so familiar, where have I heard it before? Pete and RePete were in a boat, Pete fell out, who was left? 😅

Drivers who don't want an electric car are living in the 'early 2000s' amid strong criticism of EVs​

Drivers who do not want to buy an electric vehicle have the same sentiment as those in the early 2000s, according to a member of Joe *****’s Cabinet.

United States Secretary of State for Transportation Pete Buttigieg spoke about the uptake of electric vehicles in the US and criticised the sentiment around EVs.

The former Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, spoke of the need for the Government and automotive manufacturers to support electric vehicles to slash emissions and move towards lofty net zero goals.

Speaking to Fox News, Buttigieg explained: “Well let’s be clear, consumers have wanted and purchased more EVs every single year than the year before.

"Tesla is facing more competition as GM and Ford and Stellantis and other competitive players start to make sure they get a piece of the EV market.

“The automotive sector is moving towards EVs and we can’t pretend otherwise.

“Sometimes when these debates happen, I feel like it’s the early 2000s and I’m talking to some people who think that we can just have landline phones forever.”

He issued a stark warning to manufacturers and drivers that the United States could fall behind China unless it ramps up production and uptake of EVs.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,509  
Feels like the ol "basket of deplorables" line. That worked well for Hillary. The way to influence people is definitely to berate them and call them stupid. Works every time 🙄

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,510  

Most of these posts by the EV haters are old news since I'm on a Tesla forum as well as three Tesla facebook groups.