Battery Compartment Panel Part #?

/ Battery Compartment Panel Part #? #1  

Mark_60

If anyone has the parts manual for the BX2200, I would appreciate it you would look up the part number for the battery compartment panel. The part to which I am referring is listed as item number 1 on illustration number F-11594A on page 43 of the owner’s manual. It is the screened, plastic panel that covers the battery compartment that is held in place by a plastic knob. To make a long story short, I had the panel off to be able to use a towed electric sprayer, and my wife ran over it with her minivan. I have the sick feeling that it is a BOHICA-priced part, and I want to be able to shop around for the best price as my local dealer is really high (e.g., he charges $90.00 for a set of blades for the 60" mower).

/ Battery Compartment Panel Part #?
If anyone has the parts manual for the BX2200, I would appreciate it you would look up the part number for the battery compartment panel. The part to which I am referring is listed as item number 1 on illustration number F-11594A on page 43 of the owner’s manual. It is the screened, plastic panel that covers the battery compartment that is held in place by a plastic knob. To make a long story short, I had the panel off to be able to use a towed electric sprayer, and my wife ran over it with her minivan. I have the sick feeling that it is a BOHICA-priced part, and I want to be able to shop around for the best price as my local dealer is really high (e.g., he charges $90.00 for a set of blades for the 60" mower).

/ Battery Compartment Panel Part #? #3  
This should be the item You want. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 895216-BX2200 Intake Screen.pdf
    35.6 KB · Views: 418
   / Battery Compartment Panel Part #? #4  
This should be the item You want. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wow! Thanks! That is great news! I only need parts 030 (K2561-57130) and 040 (K2561-57140). I could also use a new "sheet dust cover" (K2561-80) while I am at it.

BTW, where did you get this information in .PDF format?

Wow! Thanks! That is great news! I only need parts 030 (K2561-57130) and 040 (K2561-57140). I could also use a new "sheet dust cover" (K2561-80) while I am at it.

BTW, where did you get this information in .PDF format?

/ Battery Compartment Panel Part #? #7  
I already have the complete parts Manual in .pdf format , but I use Cute PDF writer to print documents in pdf format.

Instead of printing to a local printer, The selected pages are printed to a file in pdf, that way, You can select any pages You need, not the whole thing.

Glad it helped You! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Battery Compartment Panel Part #? #8  
I already have the complete parts Manual in .pdf format , but I use Cute PDF writer to print documents in pdf format.

Instead of printing to a local printer, The selected pages are printed to a file in pdf, that way, You can select any pages You need, not the whole thing.

Glad it helped You! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Battery Compartment Panel Part #? #9  
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif what did he say?????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Battery Compartment Panel Part #? #10  
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif what did he say?????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif