Battlefield Blues

/ Battlefield Blues #1  

Perryville929

Tractor
John Deere 5425
I'm a new member to this site ant I wanted to say "hello" to everyone.

I'm hoping you could help find appropriate tractor accessories. You can consider me a novice in this area. I'm familiar with tractor implements to a degree.

I was wondering if there was anyone on the site who could direct me to several Tractor & implement dealers in Central Kentucky? I'm familiar with Greenline in Danville, KY and Lawsons in Lebenon, KY. Are there any others worth taking a look at within a 50 mile radius of Danville?

I have a 5425 JD tractor - I'm looking for new/used 3pt plough, grader box blade, and a chemical sprayer (65+ gal) with spot spraying capability. Also I'm looking to purchase a tiller. It would be great if these suppliers had a line of weedeaters/brush cutters.

Thank you,

Kevin:confused:

/ Battlefield Blues #3  
Welcome to the forum Kevin. There is a listing of dealers here on the web site that you should take a look at. Just click on Dealers at the top of the page.

MarkV

/ Battlefield Blues #4  
Don't know about dealers in your area except Ken Sweet; he'd be a good place to start as he often has used equipment for sale. And:

:welcome:

PH

/ Battlefield Blues #6  
I was wondering if there was anyone on the site who could direct me to several Tractor & implement dealers in Central Kentucky? ............It would be great if these suppliers had a line of weedeaters/brush cutters.

Thank you,

Kevin:confused:

Welcome to the website. I live near Wilmore. Central tractor on Red Mile Road in Lexington has always treated me right in the parts department for my Stihl chainsaw, Stihl weedeater, BX23, and Honda tiller. They are John Deere and Kubota dealers and also a big Stihl dealer. I bought my chainsaw from them but haven't bought any implements from them. Most of my implements I bought from TSC in Nicholasville until Craig's list came along and now that is where I got my BX23, 48" Howse tiller and 14' dump wagon.

I have bought things on Craig's list that I didn't even know I needed.