Bauma Light for Mini ex

/ Bauma Light for Mini ex #11  
Thanks for the Fecon mention above. The Fecon CEM36 mulching attachment for excavators is approx 1200 lbs with mount so it is a great match to 7-15 ton machines like the Kubota KX080, Bobcat 442 or E80, Terex TC75, Komatsu PC78, or PC88 or PC120, Cat 308 up to 315 and many others. It is a bit too heavy for the Kubota 161. It can run carbide tools or knife tools.:thumbsup:

/ Bauma Light for Mini ex #12  
Cooter is right, the DAH-080C is too heavy for the KX161. The pictures showing it mounted on a KX161 were taken during a test, and shouldn't have made it through the website. Oops. I'll get that fixed right away. That said, we are working on a smaller and lighter head, to fit down to a 5-ton excavator, to be introduced hopefully in about two months.

I haven't heard any comments on the BaumaLight - good or bad - but they have been around for a while now, so I guess that means they run their business right and that their products do get some job done. I too am curious to hear from some who have used them...

Will it be the same technology? I inquired about a month ago, but your rep said no go!