Snow Attachments BCS 732 & Pasquali snow blower

/ BCS 732 & Pasquali snow blower #1  

DPDawson

Tractor
Tang pin does not hold blower in place when reversing and dragging snow blower. Anybody else have this problem. Pin will seat in hole but it doesn't seem to hold when reversing.

/ BCS 732 & Pasquali snow blower #2  
Are you talking about the quick attach coupler pin? The only time I've had mine pop loose is if it wasn't 100% fully seated. I had that issue when I first got my BCS blower, and I didn't realize I was flipping the pin handle the wrong way, which held the pin up about 1/4". Flipping the lever the other way allowed me to fully seat the pin and I haven't had the issue since then.
(If you don't get the answers you're looking for, post in the http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/2-wheeled-tractors/ in the Related Equipment section.

/ BCS 732 & Pasquali snow blower
thanks for the tip....I will double check it Friday when I get to it.

Pin was not descending all the way until I tapped it. It is snug but we will worry about getting it out when the time comes to attach the rototille.

/ BCS 732 & Pasquali snow blower #5  
Mine used to be too tight. I keep it clean and lubed with light grease like Fluid Film and that helps quite a bit. If it’s stuck, grasp with pliers where the lever attaches to the pin and spin it back and forth to break it free.

Thanks. happy to find the problem. It's a great machine. Had problem with throttle cable freeze-up this winter but seems to be OK now.