Beaver Roll Bar?

/ Beaver Roll Bar? #1  

techwrtr2

Platinum Member
Tractor
Which one?
While using my Deere tractor last weekend (in the dark) it got me to wishing my Beaver still had lights. Problem is, the lights are in the grill which is totally obstructed by the loader and rendered almost useless for work after dark. That got me to pondering roll bars.

I know my brain is foggy more than I like to admit, but I'd swear I read here in the last year or so that somebody manufactured a rollbar that could be used on the Beaver. I cannot find said info here which leads me to think I dreamed it. Not impossible. :D

Assuming I need build a roll bar myself, the part that has always concerned me is where to attach it?

/ Beaver Roll Bar? #2  
No, you did not dream as I saw it also.
It was a link that shows up time to time top or bottom of the forums.
Google link I believe they are but have not seen it for some time now.

/ Beaver Roll Bar?
My Googling has thus far proven unsuccesful. Ah well, I'll keep looking.

/ Beaver Roll Bar?
Maybe I needed to wait until morning to Google. Hercules is the name of the company, there's a distributor in CA.

Picture is a link BTW. Problem I see with that product is it probably will interfere with my backhoe.

Projects002sm.jpg

The Hercules ROPS does give me an idea or two. One of these days if I have time, perhaps I'll pursue it further. Until then, I keep on as I have for the 30+ years I've run this machine. :D