Been given a tractor as a greek gift!

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #1  

gravzzy

Tractor
MF135 1969
Hi there,

I just subscribed to the forum to see if I can find advice to rescue a beaten up 1969 MF 135 and use it on snow for some more time. I'm an industrial/heavy truck mechanic but I don't know a lot about tractors, but with this one it seems I'll have to learn fast!

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #2  
It would be a great benefit to you, if you could find an Operator's Manual for your make and model. Welcome aboard and best wishes.

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift!
It would be a great benefit to you, if you could find an Operator's Manual for your make and model. Welcome aboard and best wishes.

I have the manuals and I'm not impressed yet... It looks like these manuals are mostly a reference for dealer trained people, so it misses a lot of information...

I have them all on a CD that I purchased on Fleebay. These are scans of the dealer's manuals. I also found a maintenance manual in french (this in my first language) but it is written in a way (France french) that I don't understand half of the text, and there is about four times more text than in the english manual! But thanks for the link anyways!

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #6  
Hi there, I just subscribed to the forum to see if I can find advice to rescue a beaten up 1969 MF 135 and use it on snow for some more time. I'm an industrial/heavy truck mechanic but I don't know a lot about tractors, but with this one it seems I'll have to learn fast!

Welcome to TractorByNet and greetings from Tennessee. We have an active forum for vintage/classic Massey Ferguson's and many readers and contributors to help with problem solving.

Since you are bilingual it would be easy enough to order a MF135 shop manual from www.agcopubs.com which carry nearly all the info you would need. As in all manuals it doesn't cover "EVERY" detail. But most common problems are discussed and illustrated. They are pricy but worth every penny. As for a operators/owners manual. They can be bough on ebay. Ask the seller what the date is on the back cover and try to find one near your year.buy one the same or older as yours. -kid

Welcome to TractorByNet and greetings from Tennessee. We have an active forum for vintage/classic Massey Ferguson's and many readers and contributors to help with problem solving.

Since you are bilingual it would be easy enough to order a MF135 shop manual from www.agcopubs.com which carry nearly all the info you would need. As in all manuals it doesn't cover "EVERY" detail. But most common problems are discussed and illustrated. They are pricy but worth every penny. As for a operators/owners manual. They can be bough on ebay. Ask the seller what the date is on the back cover and try to find one near your year.buy one the same or older as yours. -kid

I think the manuals on the CD I have are the same as the ones from AGCO since they look the same as the manual they use at my local MF dealer; they let me take a look at it last time I picked up parts.

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #8  
Been given a tractor as a greek gift!: - How many trogan horsepower is it? :laughing:

Been given a tractor as a greek gift!: - How many trogan horsepower is it? :laughing:

D'aaaargh! I'm afraid they could attack any night!

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #10  
I think the manuals on the CD I have are the same as the ones from AGCO since they look the same as the manual they use at my local MF dealer; they let me take a look at it last time I picked up parts.
Where you looking at the parts manual or the shop/service manual. These are two separate manuals. There is also a Jensales manual that highlights a few areas the Agco lacks. Then lastly there is the I &T manual that's more like a magazine in size, but does have some quality info in it. Those CD's selling all over ebay are crap. I bought one.