Befco Cyclone C30 Blades & Belt

/ Befco Cyclone C30 Blades & Belt #1  

Luremaker

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130HST & NH TC18
The belt on my Befco Cyclone C30 RFM broke on me this afternoon. So I am looking for replacement belt and may as well get some new blades at the same time. Can anyone recommend a supplier with reasonable prices and ships to Canada. As all the local dealers are closed on Sunday's here I'll call around in the morning but I can only assume that I can save buying is south of the border. Thanks Steve.

/ Befco Cyclone C30 Blades & Belt #2  
Ah man, that's unfortunate. Things always break at the wrong time, don't they? I don't think I can help with a supplier as I use my local Kubota dealer for spares for my RFM although all I've had is a spare set of blades. Still got the original belts after 7 years. With the exchange rate at present I'm not sure they are going to be cheaper south of the border when you factor in shipping. It would be interesting to find out. I think my spare set of blades cost about $50 US a few years back and any auto supply should be able to supply a belt.

/ Befco Cyclone C30 Blades & Belt
Thanks for the info EastTexFrank. The belt became damaged becase the bolt which holds the deck cover broke and some how chewed up the belt. I just checked with the dealer and the blades here are $35.86 each and the belt is $85.34. How does that seem?