Buying Advice Before you buy a TYM, try this

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this #21  
Click bait , and I fell for it. It won't happen again.

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this #22  
Engine oil and diesel filters are easily crossed referenced, I go to the local Mahindra dealer for hydraulic filters. Purchased my 2013 T503 cab HST, 400 miles away out of state, the dealer delivered it for free and he threw in the first set of hydraulic filters (to me that is dealer support, lol). So far 400hrs and no issues. For some dealer support is a big issue, not the case for me.

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this
You're absolutely right....I am just accustomed to having parts shipped easily to my office, like I could do with my 9N and my Yanmar. It hasn't been as easy with this tractor is pretty much all I was saying, trying to save people some time and frustration. But man some folks on here jump on some strange stuff, like the fact I haven't updated my tractor info on my profile. Ya know...I figured saying TYM 394 in the body of my post was enough..??

Yes, I did find Big Reds after a while, and they were good folks. Thanks for the input though.

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this
Thanks for getting my point. I have a "regular job" too where I can't pull away from people to play phone tag with a dealer. it's 2017, it is indeed a click and ship world.

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this #25  
One of the Kubota dealers close to me has Saturday hours that aren't easy for me to get to. During the week they are kind of far away to just go over during lunch. I'm at work before they open and by the time I leave work they are closed. The others are further away. I buy everything on-line that I can. Why drive when I can click a few buttons on a mouse and find the retail price and know how good of a deal I'm getting? If the local guys want my business then they need to be more willing to work with my schedule.

As far as TYM not working with a customer being like other companies, not likely. When I had a Camaro and it had a vibration at 65mph (under warranty) the dealer just balanced the tires and said that's all you get. I called Chevy directly who then said that's unacceptable and gave me a list of other dealers in the area and, if needed, they would flatbed the car to and from my house (with a loaner car). I drove there. The dealership had already been contacted and had a brand new driveshaft and 4 new tires. So, yes, it's possible to get good service from the company.

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this #26  
Thanks for getting my point. I have a "regular job" too where I can't pull away from people to play phone tag with a dealer. it's 2017, it is indeed a click and ship world.

The folks at the dealership have "regular jobs" also. That is their regular job... :2cents:

So they probably open Saturday to assist people who are too important to make a phone-call.

But, hey, you lost me on this whinge when you listed your Location as "Wankersville, Iowa" and I see you have belatedly altered that now to "Conway, SC"
Which is it? :confused2:

(Don't reply - I have no real interest... just noting the fact for people who may read the thread from Page 1. and wonder about some of the subsequent Reply posts.)

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this #27  
Try smithsent@gmail.com. Phone number 910-567-6542 .This is Billy Smith near Fayetteville,NC. That's the dealer I just bought my TYM39 from,and he really seems to be on the ball.

The TYM dealer in Wilmington seems to be a little closer,but click on the link below and call all 4 of them if you have to in order to immediately find the parts you need.

http://tym-tractors.com/find-a-dealer/

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this #28  
Smith'S Enterprises (Billy Smith) is who I bought my tractor from. He sells both LS and TYM,and he is serious about it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking to buy a TYM or LS tractor. He does have a service department on his property,but he doesn't mind telephone sales on parts and UPS shipping.

To top that off,I THINK he might be the TYM dealer closest to the factory in Wilson,NC,where they are assembled and where they ship parts from.

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this #29  
1 whole post for the OP...

I will admit walking into a JD dealership for filters or going on line for parts is easy. maybe something for TYM to aspire to.

Well,the 39 series TYM tractor uses a 39 HP Yanmar engine,so how hard can the filters be to find? You can walk into a JD dealership and buy them if you want,or probably get them from a local NAPA dealer if you live in a rural area.

/ Before you buy a TYM, try this #30  
You're absolutely right....I am just accustomed to having parts shipped easily to my office, like I could do with my 9N and my Yanmar.

Uhhhh,you have a Yanmar tractor and are having a hard time finding filters to fit a TYM tractor that has a Yanmar engine in it???????