Belarus 250AS runs then quits Power is low?

/ Belarus 250AS runs then quits Power is low? #21  
G'day i would be undoing all the banjo fittings from the inj pump back to the tank and checking for blockage i'm guessing from what you have said that it will be between the tank and the prime pump, but i suggest you start at the inj pump and as you do blow the lines back one at a time. Hope you get this sorted out keep us informed:)

Jon

/ Belarus 250AS runs then quits Power is low? #22  
Could be the transfer pump.I just had to repair mine once i got my pump in time.Take out the plug there at the two injector lines on top of pump and spin the motor over to see if fuel runs out if not u need to repair the primary pump.

/ Belarus 250AS runs then quits Power is low? #23  
I had this happen to my 250as. After going thru the whole fuel system with no luck I replaced the injection pump. Still no luck. My friend(much better mechanic than me) said it sounds like air is getting in the fuel line. The problem was one(or more) of the copper crush washers that the fuel lines use at junctions, at around $0.37 each.

I felt like an idiot putting a new pump on for nothing. Check the washers for warpage or burrs; or spray starting fluid/wd-40/blaster at the fuel line junctions, if the engine speed changes-smooths out you found the problem.