belarus 825 wont start!!!!

/ belarus 825 wont start!!!! #1  

jfergu07

Tractor
belarus 825
i have a belarus 825 and it all of a sudden start, seemed like the battery wouldnt start so we boosted it, still nothing, checked the batteries, have full charge but no click no nothin,

we first thought it was just the starter relay so we replaced it and nothing
then we started looking through wires, there are these circuit breakers, one wire goes from the battery to the key switch then to the starter and if we disconnect the wires from the breaker and connect then the tractor would start, but that was the only way to start it so we replaced the circuit breaker and then now when we tried to start it the starter wouldnt turn off and would keep turning, then we tried again and now we are where we started,

please help!!!!!!!:confused:

/ belarus 825 wont start!!!! #2  
have you tried jumping across the solenoid switch post and the hot post to see if will start and run after removing jumper sounds like a problem with ignition switch when you do this have key switch on and tractor in neutral

/ belarus 825 wont start!!!! #3  
I just googled Belarus 825 wiring diagram and one came right up. Too small to read on my phone but it might help you out. Can't imagine a circuit breaker betw ign switch and solenoid but does sound like your switch is sticking or something. Have a test light to see what's happening?
Jim