Loader Bend bucket

/ Bend bucket #1  

JButze100

Tractor
Mahindra Max 28, 2538 HST
just purchased a mahindra max 28...as of this afternoon I have about twenty hrs on it. I was using the bucket to hold up a pick as I was working on the soffit of my house...I noticed the bucket looked bent. I out a 4ft level on the bottom with it still up in the air. noticed a 1/2 to 3/4 bendor curve from arm to arm. Now I have barely used the thing for anything serious and I find it hard to believe I could have done this already. are they designed this way or what options due I really have. Never noticed it when I took delivery as i was focused on other things. let me know what your thoughts are....

/ Bend bucket #2  
Mine is flat but the arms are a little low on the right. I was worrying about bending. I was thinking of getting a toothbar or maybe the flat one with more meat under the lip.

I would just put a flat block under and lift the tractor a little and try to tweek it back up. See what you end up with.

/ Bend bucket #3  
You need to get the whole tractor on a level slab and then do some checking for level on the bucket and arms. Even a low tire on front or rear will tilt the whole FEL frame and bucket.
Start by getting the tires exactly the same pressure on each side, fronts will have higher pressure than rear. Inflate to about 5 PSI below max pressure as listed on the tires or in your OEM manual for testing but make sure the two rears are exactly the same pressure and the two fronts are exactly the same. You may need to reduce the pressure afterward for more traction, but keep the same pressures on each tire side to side