Best accessories for utv

/ Best accessories for utv
Thanks for all the tips. I have come-along in the storage box under the hood since I high centered it on my first trail ride. It pulled it easily but wasn't badly stuck. Still looking at winches and really appreciate the thought of getting a bigger winch.

Weather has been beautiful here so have avoided the windshield so far but cold and rain will surely change my mind on that.

My golf cart that this replaces had the floor mounted stand up gun rack. Any other suggestions or preferences. I have seen a few overhead racks but I'm 6'1" and my oldest is 6'4" and don't want to keep getting knocked In the head. I do that enough already.

Got a lot of use last weekend putting up fencing on 1 1/2 acre pasture. Only problem was wife and daughter kept stealing it to play and took away my tools. May have to get another one for them.

Again thanks for taking the time to reply.

/ Best accessories for utv #22  
Only problem was wife and daughter kept stealing it to play and took away my tools. May have to get another one for them.

Funny - I have the exact same problem here......

/ Best accessories for utv #23  
Does anyone make a high-quality, hard-coated Lexan windshield where the upper portion stays fixed, the lower portion can either be hinged/tilted out, and is tight enough that rain won't blow through when it's all "closed"? That will fit a 2010 Polaris mid size?

Most of the two-piece ones I've seen either have a lower portion that is completely removable, or an upper portion that folds down and lays on the hood.

/ Best accessories for utv #24  
Does anyone make a high-quality, hard-coated Lexan windshield where the upper portion stays fixed, the lower portion can either be hinged/tilted out, and is tight enough that rain won't blow through when it's all "closed"? That will fit a 2010 Polaris mid size?

Most of the two-piece ones I've seen either have a lower portion that is completely removable, or an upper portion that folds down and lays on the hood.

Have you looked here? Not sure if they have what you want but may have something close to it.

ATV and UTV Accessories : ATV Wheels and Tires : Super ATV LLC

/ Best accessories for utv #25  

I have one on my JD 825, came from JD dealer, bottom hinges up & snaps to top half.

/ Best accessories for utv #26  

We put this one on our Kawasaki Mule 4010 Trans 4X4. 4x4 UTV Accessories - Kawasaki Mule 4 4:) Trans Hard UTV Windshield Folding Hinge USA Made Well built, fits well and reasonably priced. You can check to see if they sell tehm for your Polaris.

/ Best accessories for utv #27  
That one from GR Manufacturing looks just about right. It appears that GR may make the JD ones also. But sadly, they don't make one to fit the Polaris. And SuperATV also doesn't show one made like that for the Polaris. Their "vented" one looks good, but they only show that it fits the new (2015+) Ranger EVs. I've sent SuperATV a message.

/ Best accessories for utv #28  
Agree, winch is #1. Also I removed the back " headache rack" / rear rack that stopped you from reaching into the back
20230617_112927.jpg

Had to pull myself out backwards on this one

/ Best accessories for utv #29