Front-End Loader Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch?

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #11  
Try this place, Skid Steer Attachment Depot: Blanks and Mounts Archives - Skid Steer Attachment Depot I got my 48" grapple from them, $800 normally, $700 on sale, see pic below).

The other good news is that they aren't all that far from you (SE Hsv).

Good luck!

DSCN5234-1224x918.jpg

I can also vouch for these guys. Bought my pallet forks from them. Great forks at a good price, and seem to be good guys.

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #12  
I'm not real happy with my Washburn adapter. Sure it's built strong enough, but the design is weak. First, the adapter curl cylinder mounts are welded straight up and down, whereas there is plenty of room on their plate to get it right. Second, the latch handles are straight and only 1/4" material. When attempting to attach to an implement the latch handles contact the implement pretty hard. Third, I used the take out bucket pins to make rollback stops on the Washburn adapter. If stops are not in place, the curl cylinder will get damaged. I'm going to live with the Washburn, as I still feel like I got a good value on it. However, I need to try and redesign the handles, and just live with the limited roll back that Washburn designed in for me.20180209_151749.jpg20180209_151835.jpg20180211_093506.jpg

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #13  
What machine is it on?

Looks like a wheel loader.

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #14  
Ha, I guess that is the most important part! It's a 25year year old John Deere 210C Loader tractor. 20180101_130713.jpg

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #15  
I'm not real happy with my Washburn adapter. Sure it's built strong enough, but the design is weak. First, the adapter curl cylinder mounts are welded straight up and down, whereas there is plenty of room on their plate to get it right. Second, the latch handles are straight and only 1/4" material. When attempting to attach to an implement the latch handles contact the implement pretty hard. Third, I used the take out bucket pins to make rollback stops on the Washburn adapter. If stops are not in place, the curl cylinder will get damaged. I'm going to live with the Washburn, as I still feel like I got a good value on it. However, I need to try and redesign the handles, and just live with the limited roll back that Washburn designed in for me. -------------------
I wonder if yours was the first one they made?

20180209_151749.jpg

The one on their Website looks to have a slight offset:

jd_210c_b__69359.1466031655.500.659.jpg
jd_210c_g__24138.1466031657.1280.1280.jpg

The original curl linkage:

210.jpg
jd 210c.jpg

Pictures from an image search.

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #16  
Yeah, I know. That's why I placed the order with Washburn. It appeared by their website that they knew what they were doing. It took six weeks do get my yellow one, so I was not about to wait another six on the pictured black one. My bucket is set up for this adapter now, so there is no going back, I just wonder how it is going to work on my grapple?20180224_150421.jpg

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #17  
I purchased mine from Everything Attachments. If I recall correctly it was about $300.00 less than Erskine supply, that included shipping.

Erskine was only about 20 miles from my house at the time and could have gone right to the factory and picked it up. I really try to support local business when I can, but I am not going to give my money away.

One of the best "attachments" I added to my tractor, I use it all the time to switch from my bucket to my pallet forks.

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #18  
I did a little research, and it looks like I will get nearly 36° on the grapple. 11° on the tractor, and 25° on the grapple. It's not as great as the gold standard of the LA1055 42°, but it should be usable. On the bright side, I should have 6° more of dump!20180304_122854.jpg20180304_123359.jpg

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #19  
Yeah, I know. That's why I placed the order with Washburn. It appeared by their website that they knew what they were doing. It took six weeks do get my yellow one, so I was not about to wait another six on the pictured black one. My bucket is set up for this adapter now, so there is no going back, I just wonder how it is going to work on my grapple?

20180224_150421.jpg

This is the most unusual way to take a grapple picture that I have ever seen. :shocked:

/ Best adapter to convert FEL to quick hitch? #20  
ATI also makes attachments to convert pin on FELs to Skid Steer. They make many models. EA and Ford Distributiong sell them. I went with ATI over WR Long due to weight on my limited lift (Kubota B21). WR was around 150 lbs if I recall correctly and ATIs was 76 lbs. Expensive but probably not going down in price due to less and less older FELs that need retrofitting these days. Most all new tractors have SSQA already. You need to order for your specific FEL

ATI Quick Attach Adapter for Tractor Loaders
ATI Tach-All - Adapters - Front-End Loader - Tractor Attachments - Browse By Category | Ford Distributing
ATI Tach-All Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach Hitch for tractor loaders