Best attachment to loosen up soil of dirtbike track?

/ Best attachment to loosen up soil of dirtbike track? #11  
My buddy used a chisel plow and then dragged some harrows around. He had a 135 massey though, but your tractor may be able to pull 4-6 teeth?
Actually you could try your friends box blade but only drop 3-4 scarifiers and try not to use the box at all. I've done this in the winter to break up ice on the driveway.

/ Best attachment to loosen up soil of dirtbike track? #12  
When I used to race MX I had my practice track take up 2 10 acre fields. At the time I had a 1955 John Deere 430w and used a box scraper to really bust up the clay soil and then would put on a set of disks to break up whatever chunks of clay were left. The disks really made the soil nice and loamy.

/ Best attachment to loosen up soil of dirtbike track?
Thanks Guys.
I have some more reading and investigating and searching to do now.

That LandPride SoilPulverizer looks good. Seems like it would do the job.
Those land scape rakes seem like they would just scratch the surface, not actually dig in and churn up the top 1-2-3" inches.

Maybe I should take my buddies 6' box blade just to try it....it is free. I'd set it up so just the teeth are digging in and not actually grading with the box filling up with dirt. I think that would stop my 2WD 20HP turf tire machine. Although, the MT180 does have a cool little foot pedal to lock the rear diff so both tires are driven. When I step on that it seems to pull a lot harder.....but can still spin BOTH tires if a lot of load on it.
Maybe I'd try his 4' box scraper instead. He uses that one, but I could at least try it. I could have the 6' for free.

Good idea. I've got a Leinbach soil pulverizer and it would work pretty good for the OP's intended application. I bought mine well used, but I'm sure new ones are much more expensive than a box blade.

OP, I'd suggest trying a 4' or 5' chain harrow. You'll probably have to make several passes around the track with it because one pass won't do a whole lot. But since this is just for fun anyway, that shouldn't be a big deal.

It IS for fun. I love going out there and doing laps on my diesel machine. So tractor like compared to our little Yardman mower.

/ Best attachment to loosen up soil of dirtbike track? #16  
Lets see what you are using to pack it down!

Yea, that is more fun!
YZ250F and KX250 2stroke. My boy has a YZ85.
We have neighbors and friends over all the time. Dads on 125s and 250s and 450s....kids on anything from little 50s to four stroke 250s.
Eight jumps and 12 turns. Nothing huge, all jumps are kid friendly table tops. There are a couple 35' doubles, but kids take them like two singles....us dads clear them :)

Shoot....not having luck attaching picture(s).
Thought I could just click on tab above (4th from left that says "insert image")

442324[/ATTACH] mx today 028.jpgmx today 043.jpgmx today 028.jpg

Oh.

I did work