Best Brand of Compressed Air Universal Quick Coupler?

/ Best Brand of Compressed Air Universal Quick Coupler? #11  
I'm looking to do the same, and frankly, I'm ticked off that this is even an issue. We should have figured out the advantages of standardization a looooong time ago. There is no legitimate reason for so many varieties, some of which are nearly indistinguishable from each other, but which do not play well together.

This is just STUPID.

/ Best Brand of Compressed Air Universal Quick Coupler?
I did end up buying the Universal female couplers... it is the kind that came with my Rollair Compressors.

It's only been a few weeks so to early to tell... I sure appreciate it accepts several styles.

/ Best Brand of Compressed Air Universal Quick Coupler? #13  
Good luck they all eventually leak. Coilhose has a 150U brass female that works with several different style male plugs but they leak as well. I have been in the business of selling air products for 40 years and there is no perfect ones out there. I standardized on the old ARO 210 series but that's just me

/ Best Brand of Compressed Air Universal Quick Coupler? #14  
Rubber seals in female couplers get old, crack, crumble. Tips on the male bits get dinged and dented, so Leaks happen.

HFT, C-H, and many other imports leak from day one. Milton or Foster for o'all value & longest service life.

Good luck they all eventually leak. Coilhose has a 150U brass female that works with several different style male plugs but they leak as well. I have been in the business of selling air products for 40 years and there is no perfect ones out there. I standardized on the old ARO 210 series but that's just me

I maintain medical disconnects for Nitrogen, Oxygen and Nitrous and the only part that eventually fails is the little O ring... a bag of 25 is about $4

Never looked to see if the shop type can be easily repaired like the medical grade.

/ Best Brand of Compressed Air Universal Quick Coupler? #16  
Air leaks drive me nuts and I replaced all of my MANY inexpensive male and female fittings a couple years ago with Milton Ms. Certainly not cheap in price nor quality, but no leaks now with moderate usage.

I do not like universal anything.

In the family we are always exchanging air tools and compressor... and we had 3 different styles an my brothers have the style matching their Father In Laws

So far so good with Coilhose Universal... of course only time will tell.