"Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link?

/ "Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link? #31  
36953%20CAT2.jpg

/ "Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link? #32  
I've been pleased with the Fit Rite Hydraulics setup for my L3940.

To hang the top link, I replaced the wire hanger with a chain. Doesn't stick out in the way when the top link's deployed.

Attachments

• L3940_top_link_hanger.jpg
    L3940_top_link_hanger.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 668
   / "Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link? #33  
I guess CCM is no longer in business? Website doesn't come up.

/ "Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link? #34  
Welcome back HayDR and the new name for your company.:thumbsup:

/ "Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link? #36  
I've been pleased with the Fit Rite Hydraulics setup for my L3940.

To hang the top link, I replaced the wire hanger with a chain. Doesn't stick out in the way when the top link's deployed.

I would ceratinly give Brian a chance to help you with this @ FitRiteHydraulics.com

/ "Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link? #37  
I guess CCM is no longer in business? Website doesn't come up.
I just got off the phone with them! 423-282-6969 BTW, totally forgot to ask about no longer having the web site but they are still there. They are >40 minutes from me actually, nice people. My Grandfather and Dad did business with them for years.

/ "Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link? #38  
yes Dt,..you are right, the website they had is down due to court case, they gave no other information but said the new one is carterandcartermachineryinc.com and are in the process of getting it up and running!

/ "Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link? #39  
Welcome back HayDR and the new name for your company.:thumbsup:

CCM is still here and is still owned by the same 2 brothers since 1972 and we still have the same implements and parts, tnt, drum mowers, curatins, drum mowers, rakes, tillers, tedders, etc., etc,.

/ "Best" Category 2 Hydraulic Top Link? #40  
Well, better cross Carter and Carter Machinery off the list for hydraulic toplink suppliers. Just made an enquiry and they emailed me back and said they didn't offer them any more.