best comfy gum boots

/ best comfy gum boots
okay, looking like Mucks would be the way to go. i see Cabela's has some for $105-110. anyone know of any good discount sellers, or where to get a cabelas coupon? I'm finding it tough to justify spending over $100 on rubber boots that I won't use much. I also realize you get what you pay for....but it's still hard to spend that on what I won't use a lot.

/ best comfy gum boots #12  
The most comfortable I have worn are Barbour boots but they run about $150. Next would be the Xtratuf boots which are a staple on every fishing/crab boat in Alaska, plus they are made in the USA. They run around $100. I have two pair of Muck boots, Arctic Pro and the other name escapes me and the Muck boots are the warmest but the uppers are a little too stiff for all day walking. Good luck!

https://www.xtratufboots.com/Pages/default.aspx

/ best comfy gum boots #13  
I was looking for a pair of rubber chore boots this winter. My cheap TSC rubber boots would only last a few months. A got a pair of high Bog boots at my local Agway. I got a discontinued pair for $85. I love them, comfortable, waterproof, warm in the winter, not too hot now. So far, they're not showing any wear, I hope they last several years.

/ best comfy gum boots #14  
if your shops carry BOGGS brand boots. there great. i had one crack after i used them for 2+ years. Boggs sent me a new pair for free coupon. i only had to pay sales tax.

/ best comfy gum boots #15  
2nd for boggs. Liner keeps tootsies dry and they fit well for a rubber boot. I wear mine everywhere on the property because of the easy on/off.

/ best comfy gum boots #16  
I have the 12" Muck Boot Hoser , it offers a little more breathing than the 16" boot. That said, I intend to get a pair of 16" chore and a pair of Muck shoes.

Last edited:
   / best comfy gum boots #17  
My dad was 100 in February and still is wearing Mucks low rise boots in his assisted living home. Says they are still the most comfortable shoes/boots/slippers he has ever owned.

/ best comfy gum boots #18  
I wear Dunlop Purofort Thermo+. They are great in summer and winter. I have spent many 12 hour shifts in these at work, and then throw them back on when I get home to do yard work. I am increasingly finding myself grabbing these instead of my leather work boots, even when it is dry out. They aren't cheap, mine were $175 Canadian, but that is for a size 15. I have had them for over three years and probably spent two 12 hour shifts in them per week for those three years. I have worn them in the snow at -35 Celsius and on concrete steam plant floors at +30 Celsius.

Attachments

• image-2144040384.jpg
    image-2144040384.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 77