Best deal on 30 -35hp

/ Best deal on 30 -35hp #1  

goatman

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC 30
My head is swimming!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif The prices for 30-35 hp with a non chinese loader seem to all be over 10 k assembled.. I was hoping for the BIG saving and hoped to find it for under 10K.. Granted the big 3 will run in the upper teens but we are talking about a ??DISCONT tractor.. I have 35 acre hill side farm and need it to clean stall and more round bales..bush hog the multifloral roses ..My Gray 29hp not heavy enough with a 5ft round bale on it can't seem to keep all 4 wheels on the ground at the same time, and My heart can't take too much more adrenaline rushes that it seems to bring on!! Anyone that is aware of a dealer that con hook me up I'd appreciate the input, If I go crated what would I expect to pay?? Power steering a must, shuttle would be nice.. Thanks in advance.. David B /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Best deal on 30 -35hp #2  
coastal tractor beat any ebay or internet deals I found. great assembly with attention to detail. phone#203-484-2224 ext#5

/ Best deal on 30 -35hp #3  
When you're looking at these 25-35 hp package deals, consider that the loader can constitute up to $3000 of the total price. They're NOT cheap attachments.

Then also consider that the Chinese make one helluva heavy tractor. There is an easy 1000 pound difference between my 24 hp Japanese tractor and my 25 hp Chinese tractor. That's a good thing - and a bad thing. Good, because you've got more weight to do things your 29hp gray can't. Bad - because you have to buy more horsepower just to move that extra 1000 pounds around.

//greg//

/ Best deal on 30 -35hp #4  
Thanks for the good word , A correction on my main number which is 203 877 6606 oe www.tractorloft.com I believe my next order is sold out of 300 series tractors , I do have smaller and bigger units left