Tractor
bx2200..jd 2010 loader backhoe tractor
gotta be a cheaper place to buy em online than thru the stealership

air oil trans fuel filter changes due??

bx 2200

thanks
gary

/ best deals on filters? where?? #2  
There is really not that much difference in price wherever you go. A dollar here, a couple there, doesn't make the price a big deal compared with the price of the tractor and fluids. One can get **** about it however.

Besides supporting your local dealership, it gets your face recognized as a loyal customer. Using stock filters will cover any warranty issue. Both may serve you down the line.

You can try Messick's to compare prices (don't forget shipping) or try to cross reference with Wix (Napa) but it will likely be a poor use of time.

/ best deals on filters? where?? #3  
Gary ... it is definitely not only worth while shopping your expendables, but your responsibility to do it. (if you don't who will do it for you?)
Too many of the things that are routinely purchased are not even considered as having any impact on our total cash flow. Personally or on a local state or fed government level...
The small things that you CAN control are the things that add up. Fixed costs in your life you can't do much with.

You can and will find differences from 10 to over 50 percent. Any one single item, maybe only a few dollars but that is not the only thing you will be buying. Do you do all your grocery shopping at a convenience store? Why not it's convenient, most things are only a dollar or so higher than at your local super market.

It is not hard today to shop price. Shop service and any other variable cost of living... The relatively small effort you put in pricing, will add up over the time you are a consumer. Economics still deals with the digits FOLLOWING the decimal point.

You can also get a bit of exposure to market trends if you stay on top of 'routine' commodities... again not hard to do with any type internet connection.
Save some money, buy what you consider better things and waste the extra cash as you see fit ...

Shop around. KennyV

/ best deals on filters? where??
dang kenny..i git it..but ya didnt gimme any info on where i might find such said econmic feasabilitys...

the search goes on..napa and the dlr are very close in price

/ best deals on filters? where?? #6  
Last edited:
thats a good idea..link werks great.,..thanks.......wix can be bought offa ebay even..cool

the trans and engine happen to use the same filter do they???

/ best deals on filters? where?? #8  
I was buying napa and wix filters for hyd. and engine.. The problem I ran into was when it was cold the tractor hydro would not work...Come to find out the screening in these filters were to fine and they would starve the system for oil.Went back to the Kubota filters and now I don't have a problem..Still use napa/wix on the engine filter

/ best deals on filters? where?? #9  
hey dieselbeef... didn't mean to go on & on about saving... but every now and then I hear or see someone say " it really is not worth the time" to find value for your cash...

If you have an industrial hydraulic supply house in your parts, they will have a very good selection of hydraulic filters.
Wix has excellent air oil fuel and some hydro filters same with other major filter brands. And you are right Ebay has a good representation of almost all filters, 'delivered to your door'. happy hunting..
As with all things, some stuff is made ONLY to sell... Then there are the things made to buy... The difference is figuring out what the particular value really is. KennyV

we re on the same page sir..im with ya:thumbsup: