Best little hoe available?

/ Best little hoe available? #11  
From your post seems like you want a TLB, don't matter on the brand . just pick out what you like and fits your needs. just make sure the reach and dept of digging will do what you want.

/ Best little hoe available? #12  
I don't think a purpose-built TLB will fill the bill on the hobby farm work, baling hay etc. I know I've seen a few older hoes that had a removable backhoe and could be adapted for 3 pt hitch and had a PTO, but they were pretty few and far between. I don't know if the Kubota and JD mini-TLBs have 3pt/PTO capabilities or not. I would stick with a Kioti with Loader and Backhoe personally, so both attachements can come off relatively quickly when there is different work to be done.

/ Best little hoe available?
This would be mostly used for a small backhoe service, but I do have a hobby farm and would need to be able to remove it fairly easily and quickly with just me. As for the money I mean if one stands apart from another as being able to dig better, but is $5000 more thats the one I want. I have used a KIOTI 3054 and I will say I'm hoping to get something that will dig a little deeper and is a bit stronger than that. I would be pulling it behind a dump truck or a ton truck. Dealers close are Deere, Ford, Mahindra, Case IH, Massey, Kioti, and Kubota.

/ Best little hoe available? #14  
Check out the Kubota L48. Super lot of tractor in a small package. The whole thing is built like a tank, 11' hoe, 2500lbs lift bucket center on the loader. The hoe comes off very easy and has a three point stored in the tractor frame. I think the TLB package would be the way to go if you want to do commercial digging, but this way you don't give up the three point and your farm tractor capabilities.

/ Best little hoe available? #15  
Dollar for dollar the Mahindra 4110 with the 11' 511 hoe is a great way to go, if you want fast add the pto pump and tank.
For straight comercial use as a tlb only i think the JD 110 is a nice machine also but very expensive. If you interested in a Mahindra talk to Lambur on here he has a 4110 with 511 hoe and pto kit.

/ Best little hoe available? #16  
whats the mahindra pkg cost[ballpark]??

/ Best little hoe available? #17  
Jwcinpk, must be fairly new here. I sent him a BC asking where he lived, and he does not respond. (Took me a while to figure out the PM system, myself) anyway, if he is close to me, I will let him run the 4110/511 and he can see for himself.

You are correct I am new here. I got this link from a homesteading forum. I must say I don't know how I did without it. I could sit and talk tractors all day.

I am in SE KY. Right on the TN border. Pine Knot, KY.