Best Negotiation Technique

/ Best Negotiation Technique #91  
I'm giving three to one odds this post hits 100 replies before I go to bed tonight.

/ Best Negotiation Technique #92  
<font color="blue">I'm giving three to one odds this post hits 100 replies before I go to bed tonight. </font>

Three to one odds is too high. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

What odds are you offering on
1. Size of the responses, i.e., does a single post that contains content from other posts count as a single post or multiple posts.
2. Size of responses when quotes from other posts are subtracted.
3. Size of responses where the original post was misinterpreted thus rendering the response immaterial.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Best Negotiation Technique #93  
JM3 -
Article showing figures

Chipperman -
My business experience is not focused on the heavy equipment industry.

Amazing how twisted this thread has become. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Best Negotiation Technique #95  
<font color="blue">This has got to be the longest thread ever!!!! </font>

Not so, my friend. I believe it's Harv's 'Signatures' thread. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

While this isn't the longest, it is very interesting indeed. It reminds me of what capitalism is all about....buyers and sellers coming together.....negotiating price, negotiating a sale, and everyone hoping all go away happy. Let's hope this thread progresses along the same continuum. There's loads here for everyone to learn from.

...Bob

/ Best Negotiation Technique #97  
come on guys don't let me down just 4 more to go. Ya'll don't make me stay up all night waiting on them.

Jason

/ Best Negotiation Technique #98  
OK I'll help out..

My negotiation technique will be to print this thread and show it to the dealer than I say in my best Eastwood " the next thread, good or bad could be about you, now let's deal!"

/ Best Negotiation Technique #99  
That is a great plan. Make him read the whole thing twice and commit the longest diatribes (sp?) to memory. By the time your through with him he will pay you to just leave the dealership.

Jason /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Best Negotiation Technique #100  
If you think about it with the internet a dealers positive or negative interaction w/ a customer who is involved in a forum can really reach many eyes.

The best/worst part is that those people who it reaches are all potential customers as they have or are looking for tractors and implements.