Best place to find equipment

/ Best place to find equipment #1  

rhuffie

Tractor
Kubota 3902 Had to give up my beloved 1952 Cat 12 motor grader
I have been looking for a used compact tractor.
Looking on the internet, i have found many, but 90% are located in the midwest or east coast and since i live in central California most are too far away.
Does anyone know of a good place/site specializing in west coast equipment?

/ Best place to find equipment #2  
have you tried Craigslist?lots of tractors on there.

/ Best place to find equipment #3  
Tractorhouse.com has a multi-state and even international listing of tractors and equipment and you can search by state or closest to your zip code.

/ Best place to find equipment #4  
Last edited:
   / Best place to find equipment #5  
... since i live in central California most are too far away.
I wish! I'm in Southern California and found the same thing - not many tractors of the size we want at any of the traditional resources (above).

For me it was just patience and daily review of Craigslist and eBay. Didn't really bother with TractorHouse, too many dealers, not enough 'by owner'.

Good luck with your search.

/ Best place to find equipment #6  
I have been looking for a used compact tractor.
Looking on the internet, i have found many, but 90% are located in the midwest or east coast and since i live in central California most are too far away.

Craigslist to find tractors locally. I bought those tractors you see listed under my avatar off CL except for the Mahindra which I bought new from my local dealer (Dave's Tractors in Red Bluff, CA). Also check local dealers in your area. They take in used stuff in trade all the time. I traded in a 2005 Kubota B7510HST with LA302 FEL as part of the deal with Dave for the Mahindra. Dave always has used tractors for sale.

Dave's Tractor, Inc - Home

Dave is a regular poster on TBN (as "DavesTractor").

Good luck.

/ Best place to find equipment #7  
I bought my Kubota L5740 with 600 hrs. 17 hours away. I new what I wanted more or less and looked at a lot of over priced used equipment here in the north east. Found the Kubota on internet site that was being offered at a Deere dealer, good news was Deere has better financing rates. I called local shippers and was looking at 2 thousand in shipping which I was willing to pay, finalized deal and listed on U-ship and got it shipped for 1200.00 . I bought this machine at a dealer and financed it threw them....don't think I would be inclined to do it any other way.
Happy Hunting