Best Push Mower

/ Best Push Mower #11  
That's is the one I want but I do not want self propelled..They make a similar model that is not self propelled but it does not have the Honda engine..I wonder what's up with that???? I also wonder if the other engine is as good as the Honda...

The Honda engine was my first "must have" when I selected this mower for my sister. She was having a lot of problems starting her old mower and needed something more reliable. In my experience Honda engines start better than any other and are the most reliable. This one has an automatic choke. You just put gas in it and pull the rope. It works as advertised.

I used this site to research. Mowers Direct | Your Lawn Mower Superstore You can sort by the type of mower, engine and size to find what you want.

/ Best Push Mower
The Honda engine was my first "must have" when I selected this mower for my sister. She was having a lot of problems starting her old mower and needed something more reliable. In my experience Honda engines start better than any other and are the most reliable. This one has an automatic choke. You just put gas in it and pull the rope. It works as advertised.

I used this site to research. Mowers Direct | Your Lawn Mower Superstore You can sort by the type of mower, engine and size to find what you want.

THANKS!

/ Best Push Mower #13  
Pretty much no difference in push mowers except the engine that comes on it. Like all small engines, Honda is king for a very good reason. Years from now, it will still start up easily and run perfectly. The rest is just minor stuff compared to the engine. I've learned over the years that no matter how good the deal is on something without a Honda engine, I will be throwing it away and buying one with a Honda engine after too much frustration trying to get it started. Buy Honda first and save money in the long term.

/ Best Push Mower
Pretty much no difference in push mowers except the engine that comes on it. Like all small engines, Honda is king for a very good reason. Years from now, it will still start up easily and run perfectly. The rest is just minor stuff compared to the engine. I've learned over the years that no matter how good the deal is on something without a Honda engine, I will be throwing it away and buying one with a Honda engine after too much frustration trying to get it started. Buy Honda first and save money in the long term.

I love my Honda engines..Perhaps others are good but I prefer to stick with Honda..

/ Best Push Mower #17  
I have had Murray with B&S engine that I ran for 15 years, gave it to my daughter in law when I moved to Arkansas. It would always start on the 2nd pull and never had a spark plug changed. I have a Craftsman that a friend of my daughters gave me that I use occasionally with the bagger attachment. It is stored with the fuel tank dry and it will start every time after a couple of pulls even if it sets for a couple of years.
Only thing I ever had wear out on a push mower was the wheels and blades.

/ Best Push Mower #20  
Pretty much no difference in push mowers except the engine that comes on it.

Ah, but there is - deck design, bagger chute flow, weight, blade clutch, handle ergonomics, all play a part in personal choice, but yes engine obviously is a major difference as well.