Tiller best rotary tiller out there -hlep!

/ best rotary tiller out there -hlep! #31  
dixie306 said:
these might be overkill BUT Stone Burier

Looks interesting. Reverse direction tillers such as this do the best job of preparing a seed bed. Don't know what it would cost, don't dare ask as the dedlivery charges alone would kill me.

It is made in New Zealand. Where would someone get support and service here in the states?

/ best rotary tiller out there -hlep! #32  
BAGTIC said:
Looks interesting. Reverse direction tillers such as this do the best job of preparing a seed bed. Don't know what it would cost, don't dare ask as the dedlivery charges alone would kill me.

It is made in New Zealand. Where would someone get support and service here in the states?
here's another version of it SOVEMA there's a few in the US market now, I considered one but couldn't find one that cuts over six inch's deep, about shipping, I've found that if I request dock to dock shipping and pick up the item it saves me a good bit, the freight Co's here have always loaded everything I've ordered onto my trailer at no charge

/ best rotary tiller out there -hlep!
Okay. I may have answered my own question. Look at this thing www.staden.co.uk/powavator/ If we all agree to buy one maybe we can get the price down low enough to where we can afford one. Seriously ---- I would be scared to know how much it cost.

/ best rotary tiller out there -hlep! #34  
Problem with reverse tine tillers is that rocks or other debris get wedged up against the housing.

/ best rotary tiller out there -hlep! #35  
I am really impressed about what you expressed there above and in my opinion the best tiller is that the tiller can serve you to its best and do not need you to pay much for this kind of good service.It must be light weight,low oil comsumption and durable and easy controllable.I know tillers wided from 400mm to 1300mm with front front tines or rear tines and other options. I used a 9 HP diesel tiller,It was really amazed.:cool:

/ best rotary tiller out there -hlep! #36  
I just purchased a new New Holland TN95A with approximately 77 hp at the PTO. I have nearly new 6 foot King Kutter heavy duty tiller, but am looking for the best heavy duty rotary tiller that is out there which is rated for 70 to 80 PTO horse power. What are your suggestions? Thanks.

The best rototiller made worldwide is the
www.NorthwestTiller.com :drool::drool::licking:as it tills 14 inches deep and breaks up the hardpan in one pass and the seed bed is ready the minute you till the ground and you can add bed building attachments to build raised beds at the same time you till.

The smallest unit made for strawberry bed building "Starwberry Bedder"
would be the size unit you should look at if you seriously want another tiller.
this unit can be used without out the bedding tools too.

They come up used occasionally and the folks at northwest tiller rebuild them and sell the rebuilt units in trades.

www.northwwesttiller.com:drool::drool::licking:

The only 3 ways you could have an equivalent tillage method is:
The least costly method would be to:

1. Purchase a rototiller from Ken sweet and a 2 or three moldboard plow
from him and convert the exisiting plow shares to the
Weiss "Conservation Tillage Mini Moldboard Plow" which will suck down to
14 inches and have very little resistance if any in plowing due to the small
square area of the "Mini Mold Boards Plowshare and Sweeps"

2. Purchase a 2 or three bottom moldboard plow and replace the plow
shares with the "Weiss Conservation Tillage Mini Moldboard Plow" shares
which suck down to 14 inches then till the plowed ground deep with good
suck and very low resistance as the moldboard is very small and burys
the residue in on pass like the Berta rotary plow.

3. The third option is to purchase a "BCS" or "Grillo" two wheel tractor and
"The Berta rotary Plow" attachment to till 14 inches deep in one pass.
"The Berta Rotary plow" comes in a one way plow option or a two way
option to to allow you to turn around and go back into the same furrow
and continue plowing.

earthtools.com
Earth Tools is a family run farm and farm equipment operation in
The State of Tennesee.

Ken Sweet is a proud sponsor in good standing of the forum and has been running a sale on his line of rototillers that he carries in stock and I would sincerely suggest that you contact him in regard to your quest for a better tiller.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / best rotary tiller out there -hlep! #37  
Hotchkiss,
Check out the Frontier RT1380 tiller just about right for your New Holland.

/ best rotary tiller out there -hlep! #38  
I just purchased a new New Holland TN95A with approximately 77 hp at the PTO. I have nearly new 6 foot King Kutter heavy duty tiller, but am looking for the best heavy duty rotary tiller that is out there which is rated for 70 to 80 PTO horse power. What are your suggestions? Thanks.

You must go for Shaktiman Make Rotary Tiller Size 10 Ft. amounting INR 145000.00

/ best rotary tiller out there -hlep! #39  
One last brand to look at is Ansung. They make some very heavy duty units and they are power efficient. I have the YJR 074 and running it with 26.5 PTO HP. It rated for fifty HP. It built like a tank. You want something built solid and sized to cover your tire tracks - 6" extra each side is good. Several venders here sell them. I got mine out of a rental fleet from my local dealer.

Home

Look at the YJR and GM series

Hope this helps