Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe?

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #11  
Since the usual suspects have been discussed might I suggest something different? These machines are simple, well-built, versatile, and comparable cost-wise. For the landscaping tasks you describe the model 425 will out-perform any of the SCUTs discussed above. All attachments are front mounted and can be attached and dropped directly from the driver's seat.

For the situation you describe, this machine might be just the ticket.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #12  
Since the usual suspects have been discussed might I suggest something different? These machines are simple, well-built, versatile, and comparable cost-wise. For the landscaping tasks you describe the model 425 will out-perform any of the SCUTs discussed above. All attachments are front mounted and can be attached and dropped directly from the driver's seat.

For the situation you describe, this machine might be just the ticket.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #13  
Take a look at the CK (20,25,30) model line of Kioti. I sat on literally hundreds of tractors and the Kioti's are great tractors with the best (IMO) ergonomics and creature comforts. The CK20HST is what I have and it can take a mid-mount mower, with the subframe backhoe attachment off, and will surprise you with it's power and agility. Cruise control is nice for mowing too! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
The best tractor is one with a good knowledgeable dealer close by.

Have fun shopping...

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #14  
Take a look at the CK (20,25,30) model line of Kioti. I sat on literally hundreds of tractors and the Kioti's are great tractors with the best (IMO) ergonomics and creature comforts. The CK20HST is what I have and it can take a mid-mount mower, with the subframe backhoe attachment off, and will surprise you with it's power and agility. Cruise control is nice for mowing too! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
The best tractor is one with a good knowledgeable dealer close by.

Have fun shopping...

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #15  
BX series by Kubota.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #16  
BX series by Kubota.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #17  
For only one acre I agree with the BX series Kubota.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #18  
For only one acre I agree with the BX series Kubota.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #19  
As far as the JD110 it very over rated I have a L48 Kubota and a friend of mine has a JD and the Kubota will run rings around the JD and my kubota is 3 years old

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #20  
As far as the JD110 it very over rated I have a L48 Kubota and a friend of mine has a JD and the Kubota will run rings around the JD and my kubota is 3 years old