Bet this never happened to anyone

/ Bet this never happened to anyone #11  
Reason # 361 to park our tractors in the barn!

/ Bet this never happened to anyone #12  
What a poopy tractor.......should have bought a DEERE!!!:laughing:

Just kidding!!!

Always happy to see tractors working. It makes me laugh when someone posts asking about what kind of wax to use to polish their tractor.:eek:

/ Bet this never happened to anyone #13  
What a poopy tractor.......should have bought a DEERE!!!:laughing:

Just kidding!!!

Always happy to see tractors working. It makes me laugh when someone posts asking about what kind of wax to use to polish their tractor.:eek:

So you saw that one two! :laughing:

/ Bet this never happened to anyone #14  
Is the grey part (housing?) around the light lens plastic or metal? If plastic, I would expect it to melt from the focussed sunlight.
BOB

/ Bet this never happened to anyone #15  
So Glad you were lucky enough to see the smoke.. Without it you would not have known and neither would we....

/ Bet this never happened to anyone #16  
Back when more bottles were clear glass, roadside/brush fires would start the same way.

I'm generally not a fan of plastic, but have to admit that it would not be easy to make a lens out of a plastic bottle.

/ Bet this never happened to anyone #17  
Back when more bottles were clear glass, roadside/brush fires would start the same way.

I was just thinking about hearing this decades ago when I was a cynical teenager and how I thought "yeah, right". All these years later, I find out that maybe it wasn't such a daft idea!

/ Bet this never happened to anyone #18  
I'm generally not a fan of plastic, but have to admit that it would not be easy to make a lens out of a plastic bottle.

Last summer I had a full, small plastic water bottle in my hand and as I was standing there felt a sharp pain on the back of my hand, and the water/bottle had focused the sun onto one spot on my hand, and burned it pretty good! I had about a 1/2" red spot and a small blister in the middle...

/ Bet this never happened to anyone #19  
Burning poop, I bet that smelt good. :laughing: Glad you caught it in time.:thumbsup: