better seat

/ better seat #1  

craneman13

Bronze Member
Tractor
toolcat 5600 C
has anyone here explored fitting a better seat on our machines? looking at some of the seats offered out there and there are many that seem much more comfortable. when you sit your butt in the thing enough it needs to be nice. thoughts????

/ better seat #2  
There is a optional "operators suspension seat kit" #7137285, but I don't know anything about it.

/ better seat #3  
I just bought the 2018 TC 5600, loaded with just about everything on Thursday. The original seat is horrible, i went ahead and ordered the Bobcat suspension seat. It was much more comfortable, and had much more movement options like back tilt. The price of the seat is absurd, but i figured it was just a tinkle in the ocean at this point lol. I have lurked here for a while, and would like to thank xfaxman and others for their posts about the TC. I am nervous about getting rid of my new holland T4.75 Powerstar for the TC, but the NH is just too big for this new small farm.

When the TC gets delivered ill post about the seat. I sat in it in a SS at the dealer, much nicer than that junk stock seat.

/ better seat
Thanks. will look forward to your thoughts. im thinking about some type of upgrade but don't know where to spend the money, bobcat or aftermarket. a picture would be cool if you don't mind.

/ better seat #5  
Any reviews on the new seat? Been toying with getting a TC for years now but my 6’2" frame hates the leg room/angle. Too cramped. Maybe a premium seat helps?

/ better seat
any news on the seat??? would enjoy seeing a photo for sure.