beware of tall weeds...

/ beware of tall weeds... #21  
Hope them PETA bozos don't read this. They got on the Prez for killing a fly, they would really go into a spin for running over opossums with a bush hog. You need to paint 5 little opossum track on your cutter to signify your kills.

The PETA folks are there as an advocate for the "ethical" treatment of animals. While a bit over the top at times I see no harm in being kind to our fellow creatures on this planet. I like a nice juicy steak as much as the next carnivore/omnivore but take no pleasure in the needless torture/slaughter of any animal.
John

/ beware of tall weeds... #22  
I thought PETA meant "people eating tasty animals" -- they have something to do with ethics too? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

/ beware of tall weeds... #24  
Hi Eddie
I noticed that you enjoy game hunting .I also really enjoy it and its our season now so we have a couple of hunts arranged we will be hunting impala
blue wildebees,kudus and warthogs. Have you ever hunted in South Africa?
Do you know anything about a MF 3645 tractor?

Eddie[/QUOTE]

/ beware of tall weeds... #25  
I thought PETA meant "people eating tasty animals" -- they have something to do with ethics too? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's one of many plays on an acronym by those very clever bumper sticker folks. :rolleyes:

/ beware of tall weeds... #26  
Hi Eddie
I noticed that you enjoy game hunting .I also really enjoy it and its our season now so we have a couple of hunts arranged we will be hunting impala
blue wildebees,kudus and warthogs. Have you ever hunted in South Africa?
Do you know anything about a MF 3645 tractor?

Eddie
[/QUOTE]

Hi Toni,

I hunted in Nambia for those animals and a few others. One day I'd like to go to South Africa for Nyala, Black Wildebeest and some of the pygmy antelopes. Basically animals that I didn't get in Namibia.

As for the tractor, I don't know anything about that brand.

Good luck on your hunting.

Eddie

/ beware of tall weeds... #27  
Ive scared a jack rabit while mowing. The rest of the time I just watch the field mice and gardner snakes scurry into another hole.