Big Footsteps to Fill

/ Big Footsteps to Fill #11  
The mixed shepherd on the left is one I had taken in as a stray years ago.

Attachments

• PUPS.jpg
    PUPS.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 107
   / Big Footsteps to Fill
IMG_0443.JPGIMG_0442.JPGHere were the photos I wanted to post of Billy in his prime.

/ Big Footsteps to Fill
Matthew is growing fast. I took him to the Vet a few days ago and he weighs 29lbs. Gained 11 lbs in three weeks, twelve weeks old now. He's marked up a lot like Billy was at this age. The other boys, Thomas and Taylor, have really taken to him. Matthew thinks he's as big as they are so I have to keep him on a leash when they play. We'll be starting obedience training in a few months.

Attachments

• IMG_2114.JPG
    IMG_2114.JPG
    620.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2113.JPG
    IMG_2113.JPG
    582.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2110.JPG
    IMG_2110.JPG
    640.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2099.JPG
    IMG_2099.JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 102
   / Big Footsteps to Fill #14  
Matthew is growing fast. I took him to the Vet a few days ago and he weighs 29lbs. Gained 11 lbs in three weeks, twelve weeks old now. He's marked up a lot like Billy was at this age. The other boys, Thomas and Taylor, have really taken to him. Matthew thinks he's as big as they are so I have to keep him on a leash when they play. We'll be starting obedience training in a few months.

Those are good looking boys.

/ Big Footsteps to Fill #15  
My heartfelt condolences on loosing Billy. They rip a big ol' hole outta your life when the leave, don't they?

Your (not-so) little Matthew is sure a cutie, I love that stage where their ears are out of proportion to their heads and seem to have a life of their own, LOL!

I love all dogs, but especially the working and guarding breeds; shepherds, mastiffs, border collies, etc. We've had all of those and more at one time or another, all rescues except for our Cane Corso. All at the Bridge now. :( The last to leave was our sweet, blind & deaf Anatolian, Sissy. I don't care what any preacher has to say, if there are no animals in Heaven I want nothing to do with the place.

/ Big Footsteps to Fill #16  
My condolences on Billy - I had to put down my 16 year old black cat - Dillon - a few months ago. My boy Luger (GSD) misses chasing him around the house! Nixie (the lab) misses him too.

530889_4895024131555_299342711_n.jpg

These little fuzzballs really work their ways into your heart..

/ Big Footsteps to Fill
You have some happy, contented dogs there! They deserve to be treated well considering the pleasure they give us.

/ Big Footsteps to Fill
Matthew is growing fast. I took him to the vet last Friday for his last set of shots and he weighed 39#'s. Hard to get him to hold still for a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_2183.JPG
    IMG_2183.JPG
    741.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2186.JPG
    IMG_2186.JPG
    741.9 KB · Views: 92