Big mistake

/ Big mistake #31  
Buster57 said:
My dealer told me the ratio is about 20:1 sales of B7800 to B3030; if I were to do it again(and I WILL in 3 years) I would buy the B3030...
Kinda surprised at that... maybe it's a regional thing where you are? On here it seems there's at least as many B3030's being bought as B7800's, if not more.

/ Big mistake #32  
Buster57 said:
Northland-I still love that dog!!

Thanks-I do love the big dummy too. His name is Delmar-named after the one of the three main characters in the movie "Brother Where Art Thou" with George Clooney. He is a good grouse dog and he keeps the bears away from the house too.

/ Big mistake #33  
I would disagree. I wish my B8200 was a B9200 with the extra HP.

I run out of traction when scraping, or scooping with the FEL. When running the PTO though, I wish I had more HP. Especially, with the rotary mower.

DVR said:
what bells and whistles?
same tractor, different hp.
you will run out of traction before hp on either.

/ Big mistake #34  
DiezNutz said:
Go for the glory. At least get a B3030, don't fiddlefart around with a marginally bigger tractor. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess :D

Nicely said, DiezNutz!
:D :D :D :D

/ Big mistake #36  
What a dilemma! My wife always encourages me to buy one size bigger than I think I need. Wanted to trade up from the Yanmar 1500D so I looked at an L3600GST. Seemed to be the right size but it was very used and abused. Settled for the B3030HST and am very happy with it. Wife likes it so much that I rarely get a chance to use it myself! Guess I'll have to get that grand L pretty soon.

/ Big mistake #37  
Bob_Young said:
I vote with KevinJ. Keep the BX1500. You'll need something to pull the wagon after you fill it with dirt/chips/compost/whatever using the B7510. Plus the wife can get the mowing done with the BX while you're out doing "man" things with the B.

Now you won't lose a nickel on the BX. See how easy that was? We're good at that here.
Bob
I use a BX1500 for blade and tiller jobs .
This frees up the BX23 for mowing fel work and BH jobs.
The other BX1500 is my around the house mower.

/ Big mistake #38  
$1000. to $1500. to jump from a B7800 to a B3030, depending on what part of the country you call home. Thats a no brainer, coast to coast!