big tex opinions

/ big tex opinions #22  
Thanks for your replys everybody I just purchased my big tex 22gn yesterday
Im picking it up on the way home tomorrow.

Did you get the regular height or the low profile, both are very good trailer, I went with the low profile, just a matter of choice.

/ big tex opinions
went with low pro but truck died 500 miles from home dam 6.0 diesels,

/ big tex opinions #24  
So what happened to the truck? Sounds like it sure rained on your parade.

Chris

/ big tex opinions
trucks at the dealer, trailers at the tow yard and I rented a truck and drove home because they could not get to right away.this is going to be one expensive weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_1423.jpg
    IMG_1423.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    770 KB · Views: 376
   / big tex opinions #26  
trucks at the dealer, trailers at the tow yard and I rented a truck and drove home because they could not get to right away.this is going to be one expensive weekend.

Nice trailer, sorry about your truck:(

/ big tex opinions #27  
Keep us up to date on the truck. Hopefully its a problem that will get diagnosed right. That seems to be the biggest issue with the 6.0L trucks.

Nice trailer. I had one, not a Big Tex, like it. Dual 12K axles, 25+5 bed, 25,000# GVWR. It was a monster. Weighed 6,000# empty but would haul anything behind my 1999 F-350 7.3L 4x4.

Chris

/ big tex opinions #28  
i have a big tex car hauler.

dito on not likeing the wire runs.. but the traielr itself is good. I KNOW i've overlaode dmine many times before :)

it's made many multiple state runs to drag back tractors.

have had to patch a tire once.. repalce tail lamps a few times.. mostly from horses kickingthem.. has gotten a new wood deck.. etc.. etc.. it's about 12ys old. frame itself is solid.. good nose jack too. that kept a tractor from running over the front and off the trailer once..

i'd buy another if I needed one.

soundguy