Bigtoolrack Lands in New York City. Fox & Friends Morning show with Chip Wade

/ Bigtoolrack Lands in New York City. Fox & Friends Morning show with Chip Wade #2  
I’m not sure if Eddies post was meant to be funny or not. On a John Deere forum they love the products. Everything I hear about them says they are a quality product.

Your profile says you’re an advertiser, so I assume you pay something to be on here. I’m sure it was a proud moment that you were on national TV and got some press. I’m sure not going to rain on your parade and I can see how you would be upset that people are.

/ Bigtoolrack Lands in New York City. Fox & Friends Morning show with Chip Wade #3  
Ok, you got me I started this with him... Did you see his snide comment? I just looked back I have posts of his stupid comments going back to 2014... Seriously I mean come on you have to be kidding me right? come on? seriously? Are you for real about your stance or joking?
Yea I saw it, but this is a free forum and he has EVERY right to voice his opinion.

Personally your product may be really nice, your ad doesn’t really present well enough for me to testify to that tho.

Also, it’s not how I would use my tractor.

You may have a hell of a following, but I am pretty sure your product wouldn’t be for me, I would hate to take it on and off for real implements.

I use my side by side for things that I guess some people would use your rack.

My thoughts are you would do better to sweet talk haters than to jump down their throats, but that being said, I can argue with people I don’t agree with, with the best of haters! LOL

Good luck with your venture, and hope it’s a magnificent success if it’s American Made!

/ Bigtoolrack Lands in New York City. Fox & Friends Morning show with Chip Wade #4  
I have a BigToolRack and love mine. Why would someone go out of their way to criticize a product, especially if they don’t own one or have any experience with one? Weird, maybe too much time on their hands, nothing else going on in their life? Just not a smart thing to do. Nobody really cares about your unsolicited opinion. Stay positive and be kind.

/ Bigtoolrack Lands in New York City. Fox & Friends Morning show with Chip Wade #5  
Same as @lilranch2001. Eddie is a well-respected member here. He gets to say his piece. He wasn't mean, just not a product for him. Jumping down his throat doesn't look good. Not everyone is going to like every product.

I have a SxS for my tools. My 3pt hitch holds things that my tractor can use to do work so I don't have to. The older I get the less I can do by hand.

That being said, I'm sure there are people that will buy it. Seems like maybe it would work for parks departments that don't do as much on 3pt, but maybe have a belly mower and want tools handy for trimming and such.

Congrats on the TV spot. Hopefully you'll make plenty to get you through the bad times coming for everyone.

/ Bigtoolrack Lands in New York City. Fox & Friends Morning show with Chip Wade #6  
There was no reason to delete your posts, I enjoyed reading them. I'm sorry if my comments got to you, but there wasn't anything malicious in my comments. If people are buying what your selling, and you're making millions of dollars, then CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I sincerely mean that.

I don't have anything against you or your product. I think it's absolutely hilarious that you're able to sell your tractor tool boxes to people in New York City. I hope that you make millions more off of them!!!!!