Bios pics

/ Bios pics #1  

B7500

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HSD
Mr. Chishti,
I'm a sucker for pictures.
Is there any way to incorporate pictures of fellow TBN members land in their Bios if they want to post it?
When I read “I have X number of acres of rolling fields ect." I for one, would love to see it. I'm sure there are some beautiful properties some are lucky to own and I'd appreciate taking a peek at it.
Just a thought.
-Terry

/ Bios pics #2  
We've considered this, and there are even software programs that we could integrate into the site for each member to have a gallery. But right now we don't have the man hours available to get it done, since it's not a revenue-producing venture. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Bios pics #3  
Something I ran across last week may be useful. I have set my home-page to in my profile. The hosting is free and you can set up mutilple photo albums. All you have to do is set your homepage to it. I probably won't leave mine there but it would be neat to see. I have not got my tractor yet and will not start clearing my land for another 3 weeks or so but will certainly have an album or two for the house construction progress.

http://community.webshots.com/user/millsnhills