Bit the Bullet. Can I pass the hat?

/ Bit the Bullet. Can I pass the hat? #11  
Sockwell,

That will be a nice tractor to work with and very similar to my Deere 4520 so I expect you will find it handles most Cat 1 implements easily. The cabs are great to have, I find myself doing the chores on the ground in the mornings and doing the tractor work in the afternoon when it is hot.

/ Bit the Bullet. Can I pass the hat? #12  
What? You didn't get turf tires and a belly mower?;):laughing:

Congratulations! What a nice, $NICE$ machine.:thumbsup:

/ Bit the Bullet. Can I pass the hat? #13  
Will ya look at that tractor.!!....That thing is hunkered down and ready to fight.!!:licking:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Bit the Bullet. Can I pass the hat? #14  
You sure that's a "compact" tractor?? Looking nice! I think I can hear it growling for cryin' out loud!:laughing:

/ Bit the Bullet. Can I pass the hat? #15  
I made the same mistake others have made in that I bought a machine last year that was too small. I talked on another looking at an MX5100, but I had been spoiled by the nicities of the L3240. The MX is undoubtedly a strong tractor, but it just didn't seem to fit. Then, Marxman had to go and start the post about the "Cab or No Cab".

Signed the papers today on a L5740HSTC. It was on the lot, but the dealer had to order a few of the options. I got it with 2 rear remotes, QA Loader, and a radio. They're going to load the tires and move my WR Long Third Function Kit from the L3240 to this tractor. It is scheduled to be delivered the week after next.

Sometimes you have to say "what the who" and do it.
Real nice looking tractor. Enjoy.

/ Bit the Bullet. Can I pass the hat? #16  
Then, Marxman had to go and start the post about the "Cab or No Cab".

HA HA.... So Sorry!!
That L5740 looks awesome. If it's any consolation that cab looks much nicer that the ones I am looking at :D