Loader BL-20 FEL Float Position

/ BL-20 FEL Float Position #11  
I bent two sets cable ends forcing mine into the float position. (Both covered by warranty) have given up on using because of the amount of force it was taking.

/ BL-20 FEL Float Position #12  
I have an 8050, I have used the float position a few times it was hard to get it to the float mode. A couple of weeks ago I was working in the driveway and went into float and all of a sudden my joy stick was flopping around and feeling vague got back to the shop and started to check it out the wobble stick block was split in half, I have it c clamped now so as to be able to use the loader my dealer has the part on back order unknown delivery,,,, slow boat from Korea maybe..

/ BL-20 FEL Float Position #13  
If on hard surface fine. If on dirt have to be really watchful of bucket tilt. Little tell tale really helps on this.

On digging in a pile of something, again have to watch tilt. Mine works best with the blade flat and then when the bucket fills to the point where the tires want to spin out, pop it back into regular mode and roll the bucket back toward you slightly as you ease the tractor back slightly to finish filling the bucket.