Black and White Dirt

/ Black and White Dirt #1  

jimb1724

Silver Member
Tractor
ck20hst
Hello to all....

haven't checked in to TBN in a while, and just wanted to say hello to all the participants in these forums... i know i've learned alot and have had great input and help on the few issues that i've had....

in lieu of problems, i figured i would post a few pictures to show everyone the 2 kinds of dirt we deal with in New Hampshire.....
first the white dirt...

Attachments

• 883742-Picture061_13Mar05.jpg
    883742-Picture061_13Mar05.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 367
   / Black and White Dirt
and now the black dirt.....

Attachments

• 883748-Photo_051106_001.jpg
    883748-Photo_051106_001.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 326
   / Black and White Dirt #3  
Sweet Pictures !

I take care of my white dirt a different way...

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 883790-785756-100_0592-1.jpg
    883790-785756-100_0592-1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 274
   / Black and White Dirt #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Sweet Pictures !

I take care of my white dirt a different way...

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>

I am located south of Buffalo. Buffalo has the reputation but the "Southtowns" actually gets the snow. In your picture, I see your tractor parked under a canvas canopy. We tried that but it collapsed from snow weight at about 3 1/2 feet. We still use those units in the summer but take them down in the fall.

/ Black and White Dirt #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( We tried that but it collapsed from snow weight at about 3 1/2 feet. We still use those units in the summer but take them down in the fall. )</font>

I have had 30" of heavy wet snow on it with no problems. The tarp cover stretches but you can tighten it and I clear off the snow after ever storm. Can't beat it for $300. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Black and White Dirt #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( Can't beat it for $300. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

No taxes on it, either /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Black and White Dirt #7  
Do we Kiotis post more pics than the other forums or is just my imagination? Anyway I really enjoy them. We had very little snow in Pa this past winter and I can't say that I missed it.

/ Black and White Dirt #8  
We've got black, whitish, and green. I get a much bigger kick out of threads with pics. Worth athousand words and spurs many OT but valuable conversations.

Attachments

• 884245-smallcolors.JPG
    884245-smallcolors.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 173
   / Black and White Dirt #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Worth athousand words and spurs many OT but valuable conversations.)</font>
Gosh, I tire of trying to figure out what someone means with the anagrams. This one, OT, may be obvious, but after having worked for 19 hours on call and in the field, it's too much for my mush mind!
John

/ Black and White Dirt #10  
I'm sorry, Off Topic. I'm still typing with an injured hand so I try and lean it up a bit.