Black Chicken meat for dinner

/ Black Chicken meat for dinner #12  
Much like the squid ink bun of the old Halloween Whopper, I'm sure it's just fine, but I'm not going out of my way to try it.

Now, if it's placed in front of me, I'll give it a shot.

/ Black Chicken meat for dinner #13  
My favorite pie! 🐔
1688011694870.jpeg

My favorite song! 🍗

/ Black Chicken meat for dinner #16  
Have you tried the KFC brand? Mmm... not the same as home made but darn close. :)

No, actually, I don't think I have! All these years and I don't think I've had their pot pie, I'll have to give it a shot.

/ Black Chicken meat for dinner #17  
I love dipping chicken boobies in egg and coating with a mixture of panko bread crumbs, parmesan and other spices. so simple, but really delicious to me.

/ Black Chicken meat for dinner #18  
Ayam Cemani the all black chicken.
Everything is black except for the eggs and the eggs are as white as snow.
I use to raise them but I never ate the chicken only the eggs.
I'm pretty sure the skin "juice" is dark and will stain other while skin birds if they are processed together. I seem to recall talking to a local meat processor and they did one batch of those and then had to shut down and clean their whole operation before they could do other chickens.
We tend to have some chickens who have very yellow skin/fat due to some preferring to eat mostly a natural diet of whatever they want around the yard. Others just eat mostly feed it seems.

/ Black Chicken meat for dinner #20  
So if you cross that chicken with a leghorn, do you get gray meat or is it spotted black and white?