Mowing Blades for Frontier 72in finish mower

/ Blades for Frontier 72in finish mower #1  

BenderKC

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 4310 MFWD HST
Can anyone suggest a source for these blades?

/ Blades for Frontier 72in finish mower #2  
I think most of the Frontier mowers were built by Woods., The economy models were built by Befco. I'm sure those dealers could get you blades if you brought them into a local dealer. Are you not close to your Deere dealer?

/ Blades for Frontier 72in finish mower #3  
I needed a belt for my 5' Frontier mower and went to the local JD dealer. He said he would have to order. Since the grass wouldn't wait I went to the Woods dealer - they had it on the shelf. The part numbers listed in the Frontier manual are Woods part numbers as well.

Bud

/ Blades for Frontier 72in finish mower #4  
I had a frontier 84 inch mower. It was made by woods, look on the gear box and you can see. Im sure Deere orders from woods for the parts. I had to replace all three blades when I traded it in, and they were only 47 dollars, so not to crazy of prices anyway.

/ Blades for Frontier 72in finish mower #5  
Georgia Equipment sells them 3 for about $50. Parts are for BEFCO finish mower, identical to Frontier GM2072R. Part#GA-6845. They also have belts. gaequipment.com

/ Blades for Frontier 72in finish mower #6  
How about blades for a Frontier RC2060 mower? How difficult to change the blades? What about the cost?