Blew the left side power steering hose on my Branson 4520

/ Blew the left side power steering hose on my Branson 4520 #11  
My goodness. That's awful! I posted parts manual links in a different post a couple of days ago, they might help.

Call the nearest Branson dealer? Mr. Bitz will get on here and give you better advice than I have for you. Good Luck!

/ Blew the left side power steering hose on my Branson 4520 #12  
I have the Century 3045 and just blew one of my steering hoses. I have a major problem..I hired a guy to do the work for me and he was going to replace all four hoses at one time. He took it all apart this past Monday morning. He died that afternoon after he went home. I haven't seen my tractor since he started the work. I live out of town. I will see it today... I am trying to figure out how to get it back together. I know the 4 hoses are in line with each other at the steering column but I have no idea on where each one goes. I am guessing there are 2 high pressure hoses and 2 return lines. Any suggestions?

So sorry to hear about your mechanic. Our days are all numbered.

If the hoses are put back on wrong, it can deadhead the pump. That gets really expensive. So if the deceased did not label them, I'd contact the dealer from whom you bought the replacement hoses and have them make you a diagram of where each hose goes. I do not know off the top of my head which hose goes where or I'd surely tell you.

/ Blew the left side power steering hose on my Branson 4520 #13  
does this help?
Branson.steering.hoses.jpg