Blizzard yesterday

/ Blizzard yesterday
geez! How many places do you regularly clear snow from? Or were you just joy riding around town plowing stuff ?!? haha

I guess I do a little more than a dozen places and there all in a 3km area.

nice job! looks like the new trip shock absorber worked really well and on time for the storm too.

hmm so now I gotta put one on mine. :laughing:

Yes the shock was well worth the effort. Much safer and comfortable to use. No more snapping back of the blade now. You should do it. :thumbsup:

Good to see you got some use this year.... Was traction any issue w/r4's I know you have wheel weights and the blower on . Have heard so much bad traction issues with r4's I thought you had no problems in your video

Larry

Larry, I haven't had an issue at all with the R-4's. I has them on the 4240 and no extra weight except the blower and they worked well on that as well. I got 68 hours on the tractor now. It's been fun :D

4shorts; what are you using for a video camera.For some reason your video has been the first I have watched on youtube that didn't stutter thru.

I'm using two Drift POV cameras in this video. One is the newest Drift HD 170 and the other is the Drift HD170 Stealth. The Stealth is the older one and about a year old. The Drift HD170 is 25% smaller than the stealth. They are held on the glass by suction cups and I have both paired with one remote to turn them on and off. I also have an LED indicator light on them to tell me when they are recording. This video was kind of a learning thing. Im hoping to get better at videos as time goes by :)

Nice video. He lists his cameras in the credits.

Nice shop, too. Shows that no matter how big your shop is, it isn't big enough. ;-)

Glad you enjoyed it. I tried to capture the sounds of the tractor instead of adding music. Just trying to make everyone feel as they were operating the machine. Ya the shop is small with all the tooling but I some how get things one in there.

listening to you radio. 70 to 120 kmh winds...A bit breezy? Noticed the gov building you plowed the ole' maple Leaf was blowing straight out.:laughing:

If anyone wants to put beacons on their rig...take a look at how 4shorts did his. By far one of the more professional(and effective) looking jobs!

Ya it was pretty windy for sure. Your right, the flag was straight out. I purposely put the radio on so viewers could hear the reports. You got good ears my friend :laughing:
Thanks for your comments on my lighting install. It's funny. In the daytime it's hard to notice the lights but turn them on after dark and there's no mistaking that they are there ;). If someone hits me they can't say they didnt see me :laughing:

Paul, I hate in way to see your winter end....going to miss those videos til next season........always a pleasure to watch!

Ah don't worry my friend. I know it's not a tractor but I'll be putting up Mustang and GoldWing videos next :thumbsup:

BRRR!

Paul uses these cameras. Drift - Get Out There

Right on Matt :thumbsup:

The lens you are using looking pretty wide angle. I am curious also.

Pictures I took on 3/5/12

The lens are 170 degrees and can be narrowed just by adjusting the zoom. You take nice photos sir :thumbsup:

/ Blizzard yesterday #12  
Is it frown upon to drop the plow and help clear the main road?

Again thanks for the ride. :)

/ Blizzard yesterday
Is it frown upon to drop the plow and help clear the main road?

Again thanks for the ride. :)

It's really not something that's done around here. Liabilities being what they are these days if I hooked some pavement with my blade I could be liable for repair costs plus not knowing the road conditions if I hooked something with the blade it could cost me plenty in tractor repairs.
That being said I have dropped the blade on some private side roads on the way to a customers driveway.
Glad you liked the ride :thumbsup: