Blower with gutter attachment??

/ Blower with gutter attachment?? #21  
I like mine, but as others have said, if you wait too long, you get the big crap shower, and DO NOT do it when it has been too long and it is raining, and the gutter is backed up,,,,, Can you say Poo shower? (at least that is what I heard would happen :) )

Anyway, I think the answer is to blow them out constantly before you have a buildup, like each time you mow. It would be fairly quick, if you are not trying to do too much.

I have the Echo that locks into my blower.

It also helps on my house when I get on the roof to let me reach down and blow from the top down and stay away from the power lines.

/ Blower with gutter attachment?? #22  
I found an easier way but, unfortunately, it won't be available to everybody. The nearby University has a community service day each year around April 1st. Several thousand student volunteers fan out around the county doing small jobs for residents. They do interior and exterior cleanup, painting, etc. Anything that can be done within 4 hours and with hand tools. Gutter cleaning is one of the jobs I ask to be done ( mine are all single storey).

Of course a tractor comes into it. There were still a couple of piles of broken brick and dirt left after a room addition. The crew also raked out the brick and loaded the bucket so I could take the brick and dump it as rip rap along the creek at one side of my property.

I have used the gutter attachment before and it does do the job but this is easier.

Vernon

/ Blower with gutter attachment?? #23  
I had one of these for my other house, but left it for the new owners. I only have one gutter to worry about now and no trees.

Gutter Cleaner Wands

/ Blower with gutter attachment?? #24  
Just go with the blower thing and be sure to have the Mrs. videotape you (from a safe distance) for youtube.

Is it far to walk to the car wash? I don't think she'll let you in the house until you clean up. :D

/ Blower with gutter attachment?? #25  
Can you say Poo shower? (at least that is what I heard would happen )

Yes I can say it, and that is exactly what you get.

You don't really think that the birds and squirrels up there on your roof hold it until they get back to the forrest...

/ Blower with gutter attachment?? #26