Blue Anti Freeze

/ Blue Anti Freeze
I have a MF GC2310 and the manual only states "50/50 mixture ethylene glycol and water". Where does one find fleetguard diesel antifreeze?

/ Blue Anti Freeze #12  
you can find it at a international truck dealer

/ Blue Anti Freeze #13  
Kubota Recommends changing the coolant every 2 years and specifies ethylene glycol type that meets SAE J1034 and SAE J814c.

After looking at several types Zerex, Prestone most of the major brands etc. they all appear to meet these specs so I guess I can just color coordinate so as not to clash with orange.

Kubota does however recommends not mixing different brands to limit chances of sludge caused by differing additive packages.

/ Blue Anti Freeze #14  
N1ST said:
I have a MF GC2310 and the manual only states "50/50 mixture ethylene glycol and water". Where does one find fleetguard diesel antifreeze?
I buy FleetGuard at the Tractor Supply store. The location that I go to usually only has the premixed version.

/ Blue Anti Freeze
Jerry,

Is the TSC low silicate, have coolant additive and blue?

/ Blue Anti Freeze #16  
The blue coolant made buy Fleetguard is called "ES Complete" Run it in my Cummins powered Dodge:D

/ Blue Anti Freeze #17  
Fleet Charge available at TSC for approx 11.00 gal.
Also, check this site for ore info.

Fleet Charge Specifications Sheet

1. What is Fleet Charge and how is it different?
Fleet Charge is an advanced "fully formulated" coolant designed for heavy-duty cooling system applications. Fully formulated engine coolants were developed in response to user demands for a simple, universal, longer life coolant technology

For years, heavy-duty operators were limited to using low silicate automotive coolant formulations requiring a separate Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA). This often resulted in mixing errors when the SCA was added at initial fill or when topping-off.

To reduce these mixing errors and improve convenience, Old World Industries developed Fleet Charge coolant. Unlike automotive coolants, Fleet Charge is pre-charged with a high quality SCA and already contains all of the ingredients necessary to protect diesel, gasoline, and gaseous fuel engines.

/ Blue Anti Freeze
Sounds good, except the color. Pink + Blue = ?

/ Blue Anti Freeze #19  
All this is good stuff so far. Another thing to consider is the various metals that might be used in the radiator or associated plumbing. Some of the types of antifreeze will not work with some metals. For example, my VW needs the "pink" coded variety due to the aluminum block. Specifically, it has to meet European standard G12.

The important thing to check is not the color, but the engineering standard required by the manufacturer and, as mentioned, the miscibility of the different brands or standards when you add or change.

/ Blue Anti Freeze #20  
daTeacha said:
All this is good stuff so far. Another thing to consider is the various metals that might be used in the radiator or associated plumbing. Some of the types of antifreeze will not work with some metals. For example, my VW needs the "pink" coded variety due to the aluminum block. Specifically, it has to meet European standard G12.

The important thing to check is not the color, but the engineering standard required by the manufacturer and, as mentioned, the miscibility of the different brands or standards when you add or change.

AMEN I don't really care what color it is as long as it meets or exceeds the Manufactures recommendations.