Loader Bob tach 7TL vs. pin on

/ Bob tach 7TL vs. pin on
I bought mine from the dealer last year. List price is over $700, probably closer to $800 now but I got a lower price since I wasn't in big hurry and they ordered it on stock order so no freight charges. I also bought the mounting frame from them at same time. I don't know what, if anything, is available in and aftermarket that fits this loader. I like the Bobcat one, it comes with new pivot pins and width between the cylinder holes is spaced to allow the bucket level indicater fit.

My dealer quoted me $907 for the pin on to Bob tach adapter. $200 for the conversion plate. $1107 for the conversion just feels too high for a tractor and loader that I paid $11,100 new.

/ Bob tach 7TL vs. pin on #13  
Where are you located? I'm sure my dealer will give a better price but don't know if the freight cost would offset it much.

/ Bob tach 7TL vs. pin on #14  
My dealer quoted me $907 for the pin on to Bob tach adapter. $200 for the conversion plate. $1107 for the conversion just feels too high for a tractor and loader that I paid $11,100 new.

That is why I bought the Bob-Tach with the tractor purchase. Was not that much of a difference.