Bob-Tach or Quick-Tach dimensions????

/ Bob-Tach or Quick-Tach dimensions???? #11  
I realize this thread has been dormant for a few years but it seemed like a good place to ask this.

Is the Bob-tach system compatible across all the models and years that it has been offered? Bob-tach came out in the 70s right? So for those early models like my M610 built in 1980 is the current selection of attachments compatible with my machine or do I have to be careful to select only those attachments which fit my 610?

The reason ?I ask is the current range of machines in power and size is much greater than the 70s and early 80s. It seems possible that the Bob-tach on my machine would not mate up with an attachment designed for todays equipment.

So if there are different size how are they referred to? I have not noticed anything in the description of attachments that would indicate there is a size difference. If there is only one current standard when did it change and is the old style obsolete and attachments no longer made which fit?

I know a lot of questions.

update: after a little searching I can answer some of my original questions myself.
I found this web page with some history on the quick-tach system which talks about compatibility between various makes, etc.

http://www.skidsteersolutions.com/Will_it_Fit_My_Machine_s/24.htm

Last edited:
   / Bob-Tach or Quick-Tach dimensions???? #12  
I realize this thread has been dormant for a few years but it seemed like a good place to ask this.

Is the Bob-tach system compatible across all the models and years that it has been offered? Bob-tach came out in the 70s right? So for those early models like my M610 built in 1980 is the current selection of attachments compatible with my machine or do I have to be careful to select only those attachments which fit my 610?

The reason ?I ask is the current range of machines in power and size is much greater than the 70s and early 80s. It seems possible that the Bob-tach on my machine would not mate up with an attachment designed for todays equipment.

So if there are different size how are they referred to? I have not noticed anything in the description of attachments that would indicate there is a size difference. If there is only one current standard when did it change and is the old style obsolete and attachments no longer made which fit?

I know a lot of questions.

update: after a little searching I can answer some of my original questions myself.
I found this web page with some history on the quick-tach system which talks about compatibility between various makes, etc.

Will it Fit My Machine
Thanks for the link.:thumbsup: It makes things fall into place a little better. I notice multi slotting in many of todays aftermarket implements to be compatible with pre conventional spacing. You should have no problems with anything claiming Skid Steer compatibility.
larry