Bobcat 2400 / 2410

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #11  
Well, to be honest, I was in the process of purchasing your "new" piece of equipment when they sold it out from underneath me. Yes, I'm a little bitter over this as the $16K financial instrument arrived via FedEx today - actually 0715 THIS morning. Ray & Ron were both in on the conference call with my credit union and I on Monday during the credit application process. Yup, they cornholed a combat disabled, retired Marine of 22 years active duty. What a couple of 'effin pricks. They KNEW that I was picking the unit, two buckets, and pallet forks today. Sold it to you anyway. If you'd like a picture of your data plate with serial# for verification, I'll private message it to you. No joke, but not your fault... Gunny

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #12  
P.S. just had to come "clean" with you over this. Honor, Courage, and Commitment - USMC ethos which I try my best to live up to in my daily life... Nothing that I've posted though is anything but the truth. Also, Ray and Ron both KNEW about the backhoe issue. FYI. Gunny out.

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #13  
P.S.S. No worries as I found another unit that I'm purchasing in this one's stead with a hard EROP and HEAT versus the soft Bobcat vinyl EROP without heat that your unit has. I'm actually the one who FiNaLLy got them to delete their two Craigslist postings of the unit today. Knobs through and through to be sure... BTW, checked my schematics and the only way to install Bobcat factory heater (some few parts/components still available new from Bobcat) is to change out the ENTIRE cab (EROPS) w/an actual hard factory EROP. Neither hard, nor soft, EROP is available from Bobcat so take darn good care of that vinyl bud.

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #14  
Gunny, how about some pictures of some of yours?

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #15  
@Xfaxman: which of my 14 machines are you interested in seeing? Any particular model, year, or variant? Gunny

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #16  
Any will do I have never seen one in person. :thumbsup:

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #17  
Sorry for response delay, just back from Saskatchewan with my latest acquisition. Three of my operational and two of my parts units are actually readily viewed by typing in Bobcat 2410 on your browser and selecting the images option. There are some other "nice" units out there as well, but I've the largest collection of them that I know of. Gunny

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #18  
I already did that. There are several pages of pictures, how do I know which are yours?

Here is one from JM Wood Auction Company.

9133092_1.jpg

And Fastline.

edc7d9c7-87cd-4e3e-8596-735ceb85feb8.jpg

And Bidadoo.

4.jpg

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #19  
@Xfaxman, after 22 years in the Corps, I've learned to play my cards close to my chest so to speak. Suffice it to say that the nicest unit that you see out there is one of mine...
:dance1: Bob:cat:2410 :shhh: :eagleglobeanchor::drillsergeant::medalofhonor::marine8point::m1helmet::flag-marines:
:us-michigan:

/ Bobcat 2400 / 2410 #20  
p.s. I'd be interested in the one from JM Wood Auctions. At my age, and with Michigan winters, I only roll in EROPS these days! =)
Stole from a canuck..."Anyone can run equipment, few can operate!" :cool: