bobcat 440b wont stay running

/ bobcat 440b wont stay running #11  
Thank you for your response. Yes it ran untill I parked it unfortunately outside for about 2 months. Not enough room to keep everything inside. Finally I made enough room inside for it and was going to get it and it still hasent started. The guy I got it from always said to pour a very small amount of gas into the carburetor to get it to even start after it has sat for a day or so because it for sum reason loses its prime... I don't know why it would ever lose its prime but it does. I had the carburetor off twice and really sprayed it good with carb cleaner, but did not use air nor think about cleaning out the nozzles as the carb cleaner made it through. I will try that. Thank you again!

/ bobcat 440b wont stay running #12  
Guessing the reason it's losing it's prime is because the check valve in the carb may be gunked up. When you get it running, use some Seafoam per directions in it to clean it up. Bro-in-law had the same problem with his Wheel Horse, with rear mounted gas tank. One treatment cleared up the problem. Use it occasionally to keep the system cleaned up.

/ bobcat 440b wont stay running #13  
I asked an older gentlemen and he went through the carburetor and said he did clean and it out. He predicts it is the magnetic solenoid that is not opening to allow the fuel to exit the carburetor. He said he ohm ed it out and it acted like a dead short.... could this be?

/ bobcat 440b wont stay running #14  
Could be..!!

/ bobcat 440b wont stay running #15  
Or, the fuel shut off solenoid isn't opening ---------

/ bobcat 440b wont stay running #16  
   / bobcat 440b wont stay running #17  
Sorry about the late response. Finally the thing is running. after about a month long of figuring it out. It ended up being the magnetic solenoid on top of the carburetor. Thank everyone for there helpful responses and needless to say I should have any fuel related problems for quite some time.